Reviews for Passing Lanes
barelyamiable chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
For how light the title and the general plot of this story is, I am entirely struck by how beautiful and lovely it is. Truly. I've felt teary-eyed far too many times tonight and all strange and emotional. This just really resonates with me.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
Gah, I wonder if Seb's dad forced Jules to sleep with him/raped her. Or said that she wasn't good enough for Seb, so she chose Ryan instead.

I hope that Ryan is a good guy inside. Just a little messed up right now. :)
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
Kia ora!

I have to point out, and I'm sure you know this, that this is a mega cliche.

The difference between this and the majority of the girl-asks-boy-for-lessons-and-falls-for-him-instead stories on here, though, is that this is actually pretty well written. There are a few sentences here and there that could be structured better, but overall its actually enjoyable to read.

I liked the first chapter; we know straight out that Seb loves Cadence, but we don't know if they actually stay together, so, despite teh obvious cliche, it still makes the reader want to read the story.

Looking forward to seeing how it ends!

Mish xx
I-Heartt chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
Love it! update soon!
WhiteViolet chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
soo good when can we expect an update?
A girl chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
Holy crap i'm so in love with this story it's crazy. Wow. it's just so so so good. I love Seb. He's so wellwritten and lovable and arghh. I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

But this story is really good. It has a unique plot, wellwritten and fun characters to read and one hell of a good author. Can't wait for more :) Update ASAP!
soon2Bme chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
Aw, I love the ending. It's so sweet. I wish the best for them...I can't wait to see what happens.

Also, it'll be interesting to see what happens with Seb's dinner at his dad's.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
yakirra chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
I stumbled across your beautiful story extremely late and I read till my eyes were itchy and my brains had pretty much turned to mush. I was going to review at the end of my session but I was hopeless at typing.

What I wanted to tell you is that I really appreciate your characters and the obvious differences and quirks they each have. Too often I read stories where everyone seems so two dimensional and I adore the realness of yours. I particularly like Lucy - she's great )

I really look forward to your next update!
browneyes33 chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
yay juliet is not a love interest anymore!
MeMe chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
This was so good

This chapter just had like... I don't know how to describe it

It had an almost peaceful accepting tone to it... which is perfect obviously. I don't know how you did it, but it's amazing.

I hope that you update soon
oneofakindxoxo chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
OMGHHKP thank you for updating..ITS BEN SO LONG

please update more more more more
Random chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
*gives story awesome cookies*
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
this story is truly amazing

i love every single character ;D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON ;D
siwonsiwon chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
amazing
kareena chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
I just read all of this in one go, and I can't wait for more! I'm totally hooked. Seb and Cadence are such complicated and intense characters. Their chemistry is amazing! I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds. It seems like there's still a lot of stuff that's going to go down. I just hope they end up together! Love this so far!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »