Reviews for Detention
Bluebaybiie chapter 53 . 11/14/2009
I can't wait to read your next chapters :D

Glad you updated a few, I have been so busy lately and haven't had time to read D:
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 58 . 11/14/2009

Good chapter, I seriously want to slap Kaito now. :(

Update soon please! This is too awesome. :P

Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 58 . 11/13/2009
lovers it *shakes head dissapointedly at kaito*
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 57 . 11/12/2009

Great chapter, I can't believe Kaito turned for Jenell. :(

They should end up together. :P

Yay! I WAS GOING TO PUT CARAMEL DANSEN FOR THEM TO DANCE! D

And yay, my dares were done. For the next one:

1) Tell Mira that I'm flattered and I like her too. :D

2) Hadwin, so maybe asking you to marry me so suddenly has scared you, could we start over and go out on a date instead?

3) Kane, hug Noir, because that's just how awesome he is.

4) Kairos, did you know that I've got a teacher in my school - surprisingly enough, he's also an Arts teacher - that reminds me a great lot of you? Even his appearance. o_O He's not my teacher, which is a pity, because he's pretty cool (if not a

bit strange (once he asked a friend of mine if she could lent

him her eyes)). :D

5) Jenell, slap yourself and Leiko.

6) Leiko, slap back. And I hope you go forth with the Squirrel thing. Name him Morphy, he shall be friends with Noir and Mao. ))

7) Author, could you create some random Dango attack in the school? Please? )

8) Before I forget, in the name of all Kaito haters at this moment because he's helping Jenell: Kane, beat up Kaito for us. Maybe he'll learn a lesson from you for once.

Askur chapter 57 . 11/11/2009
Haha, kind of short, still entertaining :O So Kaito really changed sides huh? Is it because of my influences *wink wink nudge nudge* lol, probably not. Anyway.. I got two questions for Everyone. Yes I mean E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E.

What's the most embarrassing moment in your life?
truthisnaked chapter 57 . 11/10/2009
This is for the Meet the Characters thingy..

1. KAITO! WHY? Are you a bloody idiot? I loved you! And now you're working with Jenell? I am so disappointed in you.

2. Author, could you please slap Kaito for me? Maybe some sense will get into him..

3. Okay, I was just wondering...but Kane, who out of all the guys in the room would you turn gay for?

4. I dare Kane, Isaac, Hadwin, Yasuo & Kairos to give everyone else a strip dance! But don't go all the way...just to your boxers! Oh, and you can't hide from this! Author, use the cattle prod if necessary!

That's all I have..but I can't believe Kaito has gone to the dark side!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 57 . 11/10/2009
love the chappy

i have lost all love for kaito

i dare author-chan to let mira use on leiko and jenell

i dare kane and yasuo to kiss on the lips for 25 whole seconds and they have to go threw with it or mister cattle prod comes out to play

i dare kane to shock kaito with prod too

im a little cattle prod happy :)

-ifly*hugs*
Chloeee chapter 57 . 11/10/2009
Loved the chapter and ATC (: Haha evil Kane...P

Yay, I'm dating Kaito (: *dances*

I'll give you my questions and dares another time, I need to think about it more lol.
Risse-Cup-Cullen chapter 57 . 11/10/2009
Ok now i really don't like Kaito. . gr yet another great chapter of another great story. hmm, don really have that mch to say this time so Ciao!
ashalayy aka freddi d chapter 57 . 11/10/2009
okay, im feeling really nice today. (i'm really sorry for kane but...) (and jenell, you should thank me!) i dare jenell to make out with kane

please spare mee! i heard this awful thing about ppl (who turn out to be malicious psychopaths like jenell) who are always picked on...

also! I DARE THE AUTHOR TO MAKE OUT WITH JENELL! ahahaha (wait, i can do that right? nothing personal, but this is for those who felt you should get payback..)

I LOVE ISAAC AND KAIROS!

oh, and of course, if there are any.. um refusals of dares.. then use mr. cattle prod (i still dont know what it is lolz!) and some rope, and some of jenell's dirty laundry. (dont ask how i got this...)
ashalayy aka freddi d chapter 56 . 11/8/2009
lolz so he finally cries.. i never thought this day would come!
Askur chapter 56 . 11/5/2009
Oo Kaito! Turn to the evil side! It'll make the story more exciting! But if he really loves her, then he'll let her go. Love is truly about caring and happiness, not lust. I would rather have someone I'm in love with be happy with someone else then not be content with me. I believe Kaito isn't some jealous person, he is a caring boy that just want to see a smile on the people he loves. Tell him that if you aren't going to make him evil . I also think you should make a character that is rebellious and isn't afraid of bringing anyone down with words or fists. And thank you for answering my questions/ comments back at chapter 54
Risse-Cup-Cullen chapter 56 . 11/5/2009
I hate Kaito now. Stupid teenage boy. _ gr, well, at least Kane and Mira didn't break up! Yay! ) Hm, don't remeber what else i was going to say, so Ciao!
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 56 . 11/5/2009
Hey!

I love this story so much! D

I love the ATC Meetings! Here's my requests. :P

1) Tell Kairos and Noir that they're totally awesome and nothing short of LOVE! And Hadwin and Isaac (and his love too *waves*)! All of them really. :D Kane and Mira's totally made of awesome. :) *huggles everyone at ATC besides Jenell and Leiko, even hugging Noir and Mao*

So, what I have is... Dares! This one's for Hadwin, my one true love. *huggles until the end of meeting, here she's still hugging and refuses to let go but has to because she's scared of Mr. Cattle Prod* :D

Hadwin, I dare thee to laugh next time Noir ruins your classroom, and to pet him - in front of your students! - for a day as though he's your own. Then you may give him back to Kairos and tell him how cute Noir is. I love Noir. ) It's like he became a cat for me. xD

And will you marry me? )

Jenell: Evil Bitch. Seriously, I just want you to think for a while about what you're about to do. If you truly did love Kane, you wouldn't want him to be unhappy would you? Then why not let him stay with Mira, who is the one that makes him the happiest? LOVE ISN'T ABOUT HOW LONG YOU LOVE THE PERSON! IT'S ABOUT FEELINGS! D:

Leiko: You should go and get a Squirrel - who MUST stay in perfect health and happy - to go everywhere with you for a week (you may keep him if you want, but he must stay healthy and happy), I only hope the poor creature's soul won't be destroyed by the end of it, and that you finally learn about rights and responsibility in life. Psychotic Fangirl indeed, I dare you to kiss - French kiss! - Jenell. For 3 minutes.

Both dressed as cows and then dance for 10 seconds whatever everyone else agrees on. :)

Last but not least: Kane! I dare you to hug Kaito for a full 30 Seconds (wow, I was about to write Minutes over there now! Be happy I didn't). And I still want to see that meeting you've got to do with Yasuo (who's awesome as well!) to get to know each other. Mira and the twins should (knock Yasuo and Kane out please!) join forces and play a prank that'll stay in History on those two. :)

This was long! :S I seem to have a knack for that...

Bluey306 chapter 56 . 11/5/2009
NO KAITO IS EVIL. YOU MUST NOT FALL UNDER THE DAMN WHORE'S SPELL! SHE COULDN'T EVEN WIN KANE'S HEART EVEN THOUGH SHE GOT LAID, HOW SHOULD SHE BE ABLE TO HELP YOU?
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »