Reviews for Get to Know Me
ScornedxRose chapter 27 . 9/6/2010
I absolutely LOVED this!

I loved your characters. And I really didn't know who you would pair Ginger with? At first, I thought for sure that it was Justin, but then I started thinking it was Joshua, or maybe Rick, and at one point I even considered Damien as a potential partner for her. haha

But, yeah, totally awesome story! You're an amazing writer.
Jevanminx chapter 27 . 8/9/2010
I absolutely adored this story, so much so that I read it in one sitting I was so engrossed. Just truly excellent.

JM
gulistanlik chapter 25 . 7/31/2010
But Joshua didn't do anything wrong!
gulistanlik chapter 16 . 7/31/2010
Oh wow! I did not expect Justin to be like that!
gulistanlik chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
WHAT? My goodness...I don't think I've ever felt so heartbroken for a character when they were in the same situation as I have just now in this story. I can't believe it. I honestly thought he was a good guy. What on earth? He was two timing? All along?
head-over-heels in love chapter 27 . 7/15/2010
Ok, so I totally LOVED your story! It was so cute and fun and I found myself competely hooked! Ok, so I don't know how acurate you want to be with real life sequencing... But Miley Cyrus's single, "Can't Be Tamed," wasn't even released until some time in early to mid-May. So it doesn't quite fit your timeline with her doing her final dance in the middle of March. Just thought I would point that out. Thanks again for a fan-TABULOUS story!

LOVES!

Head-Over-Heels in Love
xlovextimesx chapter 27 . 7/13/2010
Sorry for the late review. I really enjoyed this story and I cannot wait for the sequel! Like most people, I really wanted Ginger and Rick to be together. But they will be spending four years together in Julliard, so who knows what will happen? Anyways, great job on this story! I will be looking forward to the sequel and your other stories! :)
Anon chapter 27 . 7/10/2010
First of all, congrats on finishing your story! 27 chapters! Sticking to a long, multiple-chapter story is a difficult commitment, so you deserve an ice-cream sundae for your work.

Just a little critique: you did switch back between present and past tense a lot. It's not bothersome, but it's definitely something you can fix.

Overall, good job!
RandomReviewer chapter 27 . 7/8/2010
*sigh* i guess rick and ginger didnt really get together. anywhay, im a bit confused, what about that one time when rick and ginger were dancing rick did that thing were he changed the routine, and asked ginger if she liked how he touched her. he also started talking about the right girl. so, im confused that rick didnt at least have secret feelings for him. i hope there is a seaqual.
RandomReviewerobsessed chapter 25 . 7/8/2010
Rick? please!
RandomReviewer chapter 24 . 7/8/2010
NO! WHY! RICK, RICK, RICK, RICK!
RandomReviewer chapter 23 . 7/8/2010
rick is starting to look a lot better now. im pretty sure that he and ginger will definitly get together.
RandomReviewer chapter 20 . 7/8/2010
go rick! im totally cheering you on! even if you are a man !
RandomReviewer chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
wow! two reviewes for one chapter! okay, i just finished this chapter, and i just want to quickly say that im gonna rip out justin's guts and feed them to lions. i cant say much about stacie seeing that she is a total ditz. but, if rick and ginger dont end up together, then, im sure that everyone will agree with me on this, i want josh and ginger to go out together. down with justin!
RandomReviewer chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
i know this sounds random and has nothing to do with this chapter, but i bet you that ginger ends up with rick. i dont know why, but it is just a feeling i have, even though it propably wont end up like that. and my favorite out of all the three guys has to be rick. i dont know why, but he seems like he is the most original, coolest, and hottest out of the three. also he and ginger(ivy) have known eachother for a while and obviously know eachother pretty well, except for the whole ginger-ivy thing. also ginger(ivy) has had a weird crush on him for a while, and he is the only one that she talks back to and kids with, and he is the only one that is sorta mean and teasing toward her. ginger(ivy) and rick are, in my opinion, perfect for eachother.
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »