Reviews for Week Without Blood
naraka chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
wow this story was so damn original, I loved it, you changed all the concepts about vampires to create your own type of vampire which has huge teeth and no thirst for human blood, not to mention he puts the blood in a glass :P

it was good to see this pair and how darryl wants to have some close contact with other people but is afraid because of his nature. another part I wuved a lot was the fact that they lived in the middle of the nature

something is doomed to happen between them!

please update soon!
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010

welcome to our website is :
Annie chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Oh my god! Please continue! This is lovely and amazing and I really want to see their relationship progress. I can see it hasn't been updated it a while... but please! Please please! Continue writing~
BlueMoonlily chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
hey i love your story so far :) i noticed that you havent updated for a while though...i hope you do soon cause i like it and i hope nothing bad has happened to you either cause that would be bad T_T lol anyway love your story :D i hope you continue it!
Blaze Moonlight chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Amazing. Just pure 'made of awesome' through and through. You're characters are so charming and their reactions are so human and amazing. The situation is so brilliantly crafted and the plot is just captivating. I swear I'm not usually this ineloquently fangirly but this story has me hooked. You create a sense of drama without becoming over the top and without your characters resorting to extreme actions. I can't wait to read more.
thecakethief chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
When Darryl's teeth broke through his chin I yelled "Oh shit fuck jesus!"

Anyway, wow, this is amazing! I love how there's not too much emphasis on the whole 'OMGHEZVAMPYUR' and the setting is beautiful, plus it's cute how Darryl is all pouty about Simon leaving. Update ASAP mate! I'm counting on you!
Tinyyellowboxes chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
_ this is such a fantastic story. I love the dynamic of Darryl and Simon. They seem so real. So thanks for the update. I hope there is more soon.
Vera Dicere chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
i'm not sure i can adequately express how much i love this story. it's just a refreshing approach to such a cliched topic. i love the reality of it and the almost meta aspect of simon's thoughts about how things would happen if he were in novel and the contrast with his own reality. also, their almost sexual/romantic tension...darryl and simon just have such an endearing relationship.

definitely looking forward to more, whenever that may be :)
mon seulemont chapter 1 . 11/21/2009

Your writing style! Can't wait for your next update. This is a truly original story.
andokunhiro chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Ah you've still got it ]

I'm digging this so very much. I got so overjoyed at seeing there was a new chapter up!

I'm really glad you're distancing yourself from completely traditional vampire mythology, none of the glamourous lusty blood drinking business.

Looking forward to more! :x
bronsautracks chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
yay for new chapter :D

and omygooness simon awkward. way to bleed on someone. ick.
Sure Things Falling chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Haha... You actually portrayed Australia kind of correctly. That's a good thing, seriously... Though I'm from the city, so my knowledge of the Australian outback is probably about as limited as your American knowledge. Though I do know Aussie slang, thats always a good start.

O! can you tell me what the phrase "chuck a yewie" means? I asked one of my Americna friends that and they looked at me funny. Good times. your story rules, would love to read more.
Seshirya chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Aw...they're so fun skirting around eachother like this. You have a nice writing style and a unique view on vampires like it! Can't wait for the next chapter
Hopes chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
I find this interesting, and I look forward to reading more. :)
Iscatian chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Fiction Press CUT MY REVIEW! Grr. I HATE IT when this happens to me. :[ I'll just give you the rest of my, obviously, too long rant.

'I'm a bit confused whether this is going to be a romance story or not, since the categories says not, but Simon's behaviour says "Yes, YES, YES!"... :/ Oh, and about that, I was in raptures reading the whole last part of this chapter, and when Simon said "Are you flir-", I went "AW!".' (and here FP mercilessly chopped it off, not a lot, but still) '
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »