Reviews for 11:58 pm
punctured.lungs chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Yeah. I've done the exact same thing.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 60 . 1/18/2010
I can relate to this.. :/
Kitty787 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
this is amazing. im seriously just jaw dropped right now. please, dont stop, this is seriously a work of art.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 59 . 12/6/2009
That's not good at all...

Maybe you should find a way to take it from him without him knowing. He'll just think he lost it.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 58 . 12/6/2009
Your mother was wrong. You did the right thing. Well, morally anyway.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 57 . 12/6/2009
I think quite a few of the same things. It's so much easier to just tell people everything's fine, nothing's wrong than it is to tell them how you really feel.
Chuken Hachiko chapter 56 . 11/25/2009
I remember you said something in Chapter 46 about how Rain is basically your alter-ego of sorts...and then something about Dissociative Identity Disorder in chapter 54.

Maybe Rain's one of your other personalities and Rain wrote that poem? Where do you keep the stuff you write for fictionpress? (Like with me I keep all my fictionpress stuff in a well hidden folder on the computer) Check wherever it is you keep your writing, because maybe you technically did write those poems.
drink me pretty chapter 54 . 11/22/2009
I thought that was depersonalization?

Or I don't know-I've always gotten derealization

and depersonalization confused. They seems oh so

similar on paper.

Regardless, I've felt that a lot before.

It is rather unsettling.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 52 . 11/14/2009
Then don't be friends with her. You obviously don't need her in your life if she's going to treat you like that. You have plenty of other friends who treat you way better than she does.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 51 . 11/14/2009
I'm so sorry that happened. Stupid bastard should be burned alive.

Just, try to ignore his existence, as hard as that may seem. It's really the only thing you can do if you see him everyday.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 50 . 11/14/2009
It's okay to not want to have sex with him. And the fact that he's willing to not push you into doing it just proves how much he really does care about you.

If you don't want to have sex yet, then don't. There's nothing that says you have to have sex with a person after being with them for however long. You do it when you're ready.
noctema chapter 52 . 11/12/2009
i agree.

a person like that would get on my nerves too.
noctema chapter 50 . 11/12/2009
it is selfish.

but don't feel bad-all humans are selfish when it comes to stuff like this.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 49 . 11/4/2009
Wow, that sounds like an amazing sight.
noctema chapter 48 . 11/3/2009
rain, you have to think of the present.

he has you now. he loves you now.

he might have loved that girl but it's over.

he has you.

you never forget memories. you only let them go.

you have to accept that it happened and then you have to let it go.
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »