Reviews for Writing is a kind of magic
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
My only comment for this story is, it is only a job, if the writer is successful. One can write volumes and not sell at all.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I liked this piece because it was so true. I can relate to almost all of those descriptions of writing and I think you described it well. Especially, the one about music.

The only thing is you say writing is living, but then you talk about it be a living. Living and a living are two different things…. Also, I think it’s a bit wordy. I might just say “Writing is _ because…” It would make it flow better and a bit less repetitious for me anyway. Still those were great ways to describe writing!

PS If you’re bored check out the Review Game/Review Marathon (link in my profile).
zebraffe-x chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
i love the last line!

and its so true. writing is all these things and could even be more. its one of the things that will always be there for someone, like writing in a journal when you feel you cant talk to anyone about it.

but anyways, i really liked this a lot!

keep writing! xD
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
great last line! i liked the idea of this because it's so true! the flow could use some work though, cause right now it just sounds like a list, i think you could make it more poetic. i have faith in you:P

hey! wanna have fun? check out the review marathon (link in my profile) it's a blast (off!)

~fatbird:)