Reviews for Mia’s lifestyle
Isca chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
"She really loves to swallow." I really like this line - it's very startling and profound.

"It's about perfection." This is a powerful line. It's sad that so many people strive to be 'perfect' instead of just 'themselves.'

Keep up the good work. :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
cos should be ‘cause all the times you use it

I don’t really like the tone here. In the beginning especially with all the exclamation marks it seems almost mocking? Or noncaring? It seems to make light of this situation, which I think is very serious. However, some of your images like the skeleton were really great and certain aspects like the exercise and baggy clothes are things people often don’t think about when they think about an eating disorder so that was a nice touch.

PS If you’re bored check out the Review Game/Review Marathon (link in my profile).
zebraffe-x chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
this reminds me of someone i know a little but to her, bulimia is a little bit of perfection and self esteem.

i really like how you wrote this of someone who is bulimic. i think it shows what people do to make themselves so thin like models in magazines.

keep writing!
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
"and from the bottom of her fast and slow heart she wants more than anything

to be thinner than an anorexic cos to her a skeleton has too much flesh."

I liked those lines, they just flowed really well together. It was sort of a sad poem, about bulimia...
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
it was a very interesting poem. The subject is definitley unique as well as the point of view. It has a good voice to it as well, it almost like you're having a conversation with the reader. Two things. one i think is a typo: the last line you say Mia's style life but i think you mean lifestyle (which is one word not two like in your title) also, you say she's 80 and then 40. i hope that's an exaggeration because 40, well they'd be dead.

other than those nitpicky things it was an interesting read.

Check out the review marathon! There's a link in my profile.

fatbird:)