Reviews for This One Last Chance
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 3/4
This is the cutest, funniest and most adorable story I've ever read! I love the whole priest thing! :D Great idea, even it is quite random! Nice story :D :D :D I love it :-)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Very entertaining read! Your plot lines and dialogue are always just amazing! There's just no other way to describe it. The whole having a priest was priceless and Danny asking him to do a jelly-o shot was just even better. Once again, brilliant as always!
subtly.obvious chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
hahahaha this made me laugh out really loudly. I love this, this is brilliant! :D
auroraglider chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Monkey cute.
Autore Raita chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Your stories always make me smile :)
Thank you.
yay chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Silly but amusing.
Minkaos chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Aww, this story really tugged at my heart. Danny's hilarious and it's really clear how much he loves Susie. I really enjoyed reading your story.
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I like how silly this is haha
ant0006 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hello, just writing this to say that this oneshot is amazing. Seriously, I just obtained several weirdos looks from family members who are apparently not used to their daughter laughing for no apparent reason.

Danny is endearingly stupid (or at least acts like it) and I hope that some day I will have a boyfriend who brings me a priest to apologise for his mistake :)

- Ant0006
whme88 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
One word LOL or is it three words? Well, cute story!
MEG0205 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Cute! Love your stories!
Megan :)
twibbit chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh god. Can your oneshots get any better?
Hecate's Diamon chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Ahahahah! I actually laughed out loud when I read his sad attempt at the Santa Clause line! Too funny! I really enjoyed this one as a one shot. Danny is just so ridiculous I don't know if I'd like him in a full length story, but as a one shot he was perfect. So damn funny! And jello shots are delicious!
GittaStar chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
He brought a priest, and I love that.
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »