Reviews for This One Last Chance
Annie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
ADORABLE. SUPER, super adorable. I love how you tied all of the random things in-it reminds me of real life, in a way, even though it's fiction. It makes me want to ramble like Danny- that boy sure can talk up a storm. Great job with the story!
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
hahaha. aw~ thats so cute! he's like insane! XD
TheOCDProcrastinator chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
awesome story. it's too funny and very nicely written, I couldn't have thought that much if I was there, nic job
Aaerie chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
aw
AsianFlipGurl chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was a crazy, cute relationship!(
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Huh. Well that was good. 1 hour. Wow. How do people create stories from themed challenges this hard? Dear me, but it was great!
Genato chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
very amusing. :)
this requires pants chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This story made me laugh my butt off. Thanks for writing about insane characters in love. :)
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I thought this was a fantastic effort and I can't believe you wrote it in an hour. I also thought you did the prompt really well, and this was incredibly quirky and cute and I loved it. Props to xoxluurve for adding this to our c2. (:
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Haha Cerberus! Love it!

Aw Danny's a goofy guy!

I'm glad she forgave him XD
LillianaGrace Lindsay chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
And you back! Congratulations, this was super cute!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ah cute! and funny!
jenc11 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Ah, I love the sweet and clumsy type. All the articles needed for the challenge were incorporated beautifully into this one-shot. Haha, Danny and the priest were just great.
Pearl chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I'm honored by the acknowledgment you've given me. :) I'm glad that this was helpful in your writing, not to mention I'm pretty darn impressed with the story you've created with such random prompts. They fit so well in the story that I had to look back to see which ones were part of the challenge.

Although I was initially not impressed with the protagonist because of his unrealistic manner of speaking and behaving, I came to really enjoy his personality once I realized that he is simply an incredibly quirk guy. The sincerity and child-like innocence works very well on him, too.

Even though Danny was my favorite, the Priest is a very close second. I'm really pleased with the persona you've given him. I was afraid it'd be something too stereotypical or over-the-top, but he came off as a very REAL person to me. Great job! :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aw, Danny's so sweet.

a want a guy who would bring me my favorite food and my facorite color balloon, and a priest for me!

oh-so-adorable, i swear. :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »