Reviews for short
wordsofjade chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
One word - powerful. I read it and gasped.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
I really quite like these little short thoughts of yours ]
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Aww, this is so lovely!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. You seem to have captured exactly what was in my mind... how awful! Why can it not be the other way around... ]
Erica Jo chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
all of these were so refreshing and i loved em. i hope to see more. i especially loved this last chapter.
Mirabella chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
Nice! Great analogy! :)
blondi94 chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
i really really like this, it'sgiving me an idea of what to do with my own small quotes i've written. Amazing
colorful chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
Georgasaurus chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
I was about to shout at you for this not being in the poetry section, when I, uh, realised it was. XD

I fail.

Anyway, great, unique little idea. I love it!

George~
ThereIsTime chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Awesome.

My favourite is 'Fairytales are appealing'

I find it so annoying when you get like one or two really amazing lines and then, nowhere to put them XD So i think this is an immense idea!
Mirabella chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Lovely idea!
Mirabella chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Love it, and sadly it's true. :)
MallowsWins chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
For some reason this struck me as remembering in a negative light (probably because of the past few chapters). Once again, the shortness of the piece makes it seem sharp and hard, rather than warm which may have been the case if it was a fond memory.
MallowsWins chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
This makes me think of someone who is about to make a mistake and is aware of it, or has already made a mistake and is reliving the consequences, both brought on by looking into the eyes of the person who was the cause of the pain.
MallowsWins chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
This defeated, broken feeling is very easy to relate to. The abrupt lines really add to the feel of the piece, it makes it seem like the narrator is struggling to put herself back together.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »