Reviews for Say It With A Card
CB chapter 1 . 3/28
Well. Can't say it was unexpected, but you wrote it in such a romantic and sincere way that instead of being sappy or excessively mushy it's just wonderful.
Thank you!
Miss Fuhrer chapter 1 . 2/7
I read this because a friend printed it and brought it to school. I was bored and asked her if I could read it. :D She let me read it, but, mind you, she never claimed it as hers. :3

This is beautiful.

Sincerely,
Miss Blue
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/26
I love this oneshot! It's beautifully romantic but not too mushy - it's one of those stories which can be relied on to leave me smiling!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Aw, I love this oneshot :). Great job!
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I kinda wanna know what happens next
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Omg this utterly adorable! Loved it!
shortwinters219 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
very cute :)
FleetingMoments17 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
When I read this, I swear, I started fangirling. This is an amazing story! Martin sounds reaaallly sexy ;) Taylor's lucky. This is absolutely amazing.
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was elegant without being stiff, and romantic without being mushy. I loved it, and I think you ended it at just the right place. very cute:3
neeavila chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Simply breathtaking and romantic. Thank you for sharing this story to us. I'm positive that thousands of readers - including me - just had their hearts melted after reading this beautiful piece.
Ceskasi chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
One of the most romantic stories I have ever read that left me smiling like a fool.
WhitishBlack chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
A very cute, sweet piece.

Thank you for writing.
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aww this was so cute! It really melted my heart ;p
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Too cute to be true. Love it! :)
Teen chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Love it, love it, love it!
129 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »