Reviews for I don't care what they say!
Kobashiftw chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hi It's me again. I liked the last story so much I went and started looking at your other stories. And I decided to start with this one. Its so cute. I'm not sure if I would be so ok with the guy/girl I liked doing that to/with me when I was completely wasted. I mean I know that is kinda sweet in a weird way, and that I shouldn't over think it. but I can't help it. I just think that it is sorta taking advantage of the other person. But then again Nat did go into the room. I'm super curious on how that whole thing started. Like what happened the first time. It would have had to freak Ryan out or something lol. anyway I liked this story. Usually I hate one-shots because I think that they gloss over too much and it seems like everything is jammed into one chapter and rushed. But you do it excellently. I would love for it to be longer. but I'm ok with it being just one chapter. I might even prefer it that way but I'm not sure lol.
mewlexi chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awe just awe...that's just...AWE!
Orange chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh my god, that was hot AND cute, and I KNEW that Ryan was up to no good and Nate with his 'dreams' and YEAH. Your story killed my brain, it was wonderful! My brain is now goo.
kiyo89 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Nice story!
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
What I really want to know is how in the world this has been posted for MONTHS without me finding it? Quite honestly, Elkica, I think that this is one of the very best pieces I've read from you. It's short and it's quick; we fall in love with little Nat right away, and he makes us fall in love with 'perfect' Ry just as quickly. Now, of course 'short' and 'quick' are relative terms. I think it's length was right on and the pacing was excellent.

I do have to say that I saw the end coming [mostly]. *giggle* I wonder if it's because I'm getting a feel for your hints and what exactly they mean? Admittedly, I didn't expect Nat to be the seme-though I did wonder how you were going to pull of the sex without Nat somehow know he'd been... uhm... 'had'. *giggles* You sure showed me! Anyway, I loved the story. It was sweet and the characters endearing. I really liked the Jane character. I wonder if she guessed what was going on...

As far as the first person point of view, you are a rock star at it! Man, this was great. The observations, the side-jibes, the self-assessment, and the over all feeling, it's so well done. I would love to see this piece altered to your typical writing style just to see if it's the story that rocks out (it does btw) or if the POV lends it a measure of 'incredibly awesome'.

Cheers!
Jiro chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh, twist ending! I definitely didn't see that one coming. It was a very cute & well written story. Thank you for posting!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw! This seems to happen a lot when I read your stories... I become a puddle of goo... Love it :D
bluelee chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Wow! Absolutely bloody gorgeous.
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
lol, aww that is so cute. They have sorta been together for a while and he dosen't even remember it! Poor guy. Oh well they got together in the end.
Kos chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow.

*_*

I love how 'perfect' Ryan became the uke. Broken stereotypes are always a pleasure to read

Another fic well done.
Roman Candles chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I love this story. It's very cute and very well written. Great job!
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I was wondering if you would be willing to post a sequel to this in Ryan's point of view. Because I really like this one and I want to see the story from the other person's pov as well... pweze?
gerigirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I just had to reread this story again it is just so beautiful and i love it.

Thank you again for my birthday story_
keleosnoonna chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
AWESOME twist! I really liked it!