Reviews for Ani & Aly
becky chapter 15 . 1/20/2010
KAWAI! its so cute, damn it! what is wrong with normal guys, why are they retarded?
becky chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
haha its cute and its kinda anime-ish(aly's personality) but i like it, keep writing!
writingpistachio chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
DUDE, I TOTALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!

Then again, I do in fact assume that a lot. *trails off thoughtfully*

Anyway, I'm in a very concrit-giving mood. So beware! This'll probably sound rude or some other crap, so just keep your mood in check.

Alright. Something I've seen a little throughout the entire story is that you seem to go for the whole "past century" theme words and description and such, but in about five seconds forget that and switch to modern-time language. And back. And forth. And back. And forth. Et cetera. It gets kind of irritating. It's like there's this eloquent time, with gold chandeliers and knights and whatnot, with random modern speech. Personally, my favourite part of this time period is the speech and the manner. And... at some parts you seem to be lacking that. Here are some examples, if you'd like them:

“Well, if a guy likes you he will walk up and ask if you want to dance. We don’t have to do anything. If you don’t like the guy you just politely say no, and if you do like him then you will go on the dance floor… and dance. After the song is over, you’ll come back and wait until someone else asks you to dance, but if the guy really likes you he’ll ask you to dance with him again…you do know how to dance right?”
Becky chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
i love it, ur a really good writer, hurry up and write some more! i completely agree with alexandra about the description thing
Lu-lu chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Overall, it was interesting. You kind of write like I do, and I say that as a good thing. From what you told me, it was different from what I expected. Like the fact that Ani's regal and it seems this story takes place in the past. I really liked it. Good job snubblepow.
Alexandra chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Am I the first to review? That's weird, because you're story is awesome ( even tho im only on chap 2).

You know what's strange? My favorite part was when Ani's mom came in and called her Anidori. Thats such a pretty name! I think your story is very creative, and imaginative. I am currently writing a story very similar about a princess, so I very much like the concept. Not to mention the description was good, but short. ( everyone hates really long pointless descriptions )

Very Nice

_
writingpistachio chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
(haha, too lazy to sign in) I liked this chapter, it's like a journal. You should extend the rough patch! I like hissy Ani - she's so formal, even in her extreme pissed-off mood. Anyway, Keep writing, and thanks for reviewing my story!
Love2read765 chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
Great! This is awesome! Keep going! :)
Love2read765 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Great! I really liked it! Keep going! :)
writingpistachio chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Dramatic's good. Dramatic's always good. And I really loved this chapter! You're getting better, you're right.
Love2read765 chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Aw! :) Their so cute together! :) Kam is so sweet! :) Keep writing! :)
Love2read765 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I really liked how you went back in Aly's past again. Nice touch! :) Really good book and I bet it is only going to get better! :) Aly is a great character she seems to have great energy and I'll be looking forward to reading another Romance between Kam and Ani! ;) Keep writing please! :)
writingpistachio chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
No problem!
Love2read765 chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Great chapter! I think Ani and Kam would look cute together and they understand each other. :) Please update soon! I can't wait to read more! :)
Love2read765 chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Loved it! I liked how one of the characters are marrying the prince and the other is getting the wedding ready. I also like how one is excited and the other is sad. I think it is a great combination to have the two characters like that for now. :) I love this book, it is still keeping me interested! :)