Reviews for i'm addicted to words
viennacantabile chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Heh, so I could be reading way too much into this, but I like how the elimination of spaces gives the feeling of the world closing in around you. Which then makes you pause at the forced spacing of e.x.p.l.a.n.a.t.i.o.n an g.

You're really good at conveying emotion, and I'm definitely not sorry I read this. Excellent job! :)
viennacantabile chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I think my favorite section here is the second to last, possibly because again, you use textual formatting to great effect, like in the bracketing of the qualifying adjectives "just" and "way." For some reason, it works really well.
viennacantabile chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I really like the last section in this chapter, and especially the "do what you have to do to write your own love story" line. For some reason, it just really struck me. I do have one question-in the first section, when you write "it's still apart of me," is that a typo, or is that intentional? Because it would be really interesting if it were intentional, what with the "opposite of what you expected" effect. :)
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
So I never play with textual formatting, but after reading this, I'm beginning to see the benefits. It's really effective here. I think my favorite section here is "I have learned to love the lie," because I think what you do there with the word "lie" is fantastic. It's short, but well done. :)
natmarie chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
The second to last one is my favorite. It really grasps for closure. Moving and emotional. Keep writing.
natmarie chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
It's amazing how a few lines can say so much. Spectacular.
GirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Simply put, I LOVE IT:) Changing it up with the bold and italics an what-not really added to it, the the poem itself is beautiful too. Great job!

Write on!
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I love the third stanza and the repetition of the word lie.

And I like how the bold parts could, by themselves be a poem.

This was a great piece!
natmarie chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Really good. Short and simple yet they capture so much. The last is my favorite. :D
natmarie chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
These are short and simple but pack a lot of feeling and emotion. Just lovely.
Kate Marshall chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I can't say that this is smooth. Because the rhythm is pretty irregular.

But I like this. I like this, not as a serious piece of poety, but for the creativity in it. :) All the parenthesis and little thoughts in there I very much enjoyed reading. It was neat! And so clever.

The bolds were well used. They didn't distract me, they added to your points nicely.

From the Review Marathon! (link's in the profile)

-Peach/Kate