Reviews for Finding Hair Ribbons On the Bus
blackandbluewolf727 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Great chapters... and story in general. Love it! Please continue it! :D
Alixermixer chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Too cute these two. Willow is going to mellow him out while Morgan gives her confidence. I love this concept. Please finish, please!
Bookworm67 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
I like this! Are you going to update it? I hope you do because I want to read more!
DianaSweetie chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I really love your short stories, theyre the highlight of my day! I just wish they were longer, they always seem to end too quickly.

-DianaSweetie
subtly.obvious chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
:D

what loveliness you have compiled in writing. i know that probably doesn't make sense but i usually just say whatever comes in my head.

its brilliant, really. update please. i will wait in anticipation with bated breath.
Sword And Sorcery chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
I loved it! Love, loved, loved it!

Morgan is a wonderful, troubled character. :-)

I like how Lucy Ann teaches him manners and how Willow uses the ribbon to attract him. More of both, please, and update soon?
jessie0754 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
You write really well :) So far, I've been liking most of them :)
SStar427 chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
I love detective's name! Also really interested about Morgan, he seems like he has quite a back ground. The girl, Willow, seems a little weak though.
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
I think you're amazing! I just finished Dinner Mints in the Fast Food bag, and then I realized that you had written another story that was part of my favorites! I think you're amazing!
Ck90 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
So cute!
SUPERTRAMP chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Iy was worth the wait
merecedeslove chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Aww super cute. They're like two little misfits meant to be together.
Shewriteslove chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
AWW THIS SO SWEET! I love it! I love it! hehe. If you can check out my story plz!
blondiexoxo chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
hey i really like this story so far.

i hope u update soon

i love that he is such a hard ass but inside hes a softy lol
BlackShadowWave chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Wow. I am absolutely in love with this story right now. Chapter 3's starting to pick up so much. Can't wait for more!