Reviews for Forgot the Keys
Elber of Torou chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Lol. Great story line, and the whole irony of locking yourself out without the keys-I've done that myself, as many probably have. Just a quick point, maybe more character development on Zarbin's part. Don't explain his character traits to the reader, show them off by having him do things.

All in all, though, I love it, and that's just a something to think about for future stories. Don't change this one a bit!
Vincentjr chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I really like this story. I am accustomed to reading short(er) stories, and this is quite reminiscient of good sci-fi authors at their best.

What's been done, is a problem created, but in a futuristic world. That's the first best thing about it. You've really explained these new things in great detail, and the plot moves along quite well. The explanation of the world could be more..hmm...fantastic? but that might retract from the story as a whole. I think its great as it is.

Abe is quite a nice character. Although he (? do aliens have a gender?) seems like a primitive being, he's quite intelligent. It shows (kind of) throughout the piece, and there were humorous moments throughout it. I'm not sure such an intelligent being/race would dig themselves out in such an amusing way, but it was quite funny all the same.

The story as a whole is really great. The title was quite...ironic? I read the ending..which was quite a good one. It rounds off the story well, and the last sentence is a great ending line, one of the best

I hope to see more of these in the future! I've loved reading it.

PS I'm sorry if this review is crap..I'm not good at writing them "