Reviews for Dark Rose
LilBlondeRikku chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Too lazy to log in.

Anyway, when I read your description, I was intrigued right away because I haven't seen anyone else throw a pregnancy into the mix of a story like this. It really interested me and I was psyched to read this story. As soon as I saw what your last chapter was named, I knew what it was, and it made me sad, but I read the story anyway. I see it's been a long time since you've updated, but if you are working on this story (even if you aren't) know that I loved it and really wish you'd update or post a re-write.
Princess Mariana chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Good luck!
ButterflyD chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
I've just finished reading the entire thing. I kind of like the idea of the story so far. I think that this story has a lot of potential. However, it could use some improving like you have already mentioned in your author's note.

I'd offer to be your Beta; however, I do not have that much experience with reviewing people' stories so far. I don't have much experience with writing things either. So I am not able to help when it comes to things like plots and character developments. I could easily proofread for your grammar, however.

Speaking of grammar structure, I do have a couple of suggestions that I hope you will take into mind, because it is still important to focus on grammar just as much as plot and character developments. There are some misspelled words here and there - it wouldn't hurt you to use a spellchecker. Also, there is no need to use excessive puncunation for pauses. Don't put down "..." Just use three periods - that's it. Or if you want the readers to understand that a long pause is going on, you could have just typed up some phrase instead, such as "Long pause."

And I'm confused as to why the last chapter before your author's note suddenly had double spacing for every single sentence, even though your characters weren't speaking half of the time. Did something went wrong when you uploaded that chapter or something? Or were you hoping to make the chapter longer? Either way, I hope that you will fix it and that it won't happen again.

I am looking forward to when you have improved your story and are ready to keep adding on to the story. I've subscribed to this story so I will be alerted when that happens. Until then, good luck. :)
stavy chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
wen r u gonna up date this story again...its pretty good
Crimsonlotus chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
How far along is she suppose 2 b? and what kind of pregnant women can withstand falling down the stairs and all that emotional stuff ...just wondering... i luv the story ;D
Disneyjunkie13 chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
Great story! Love it! Keep up the good work, cant wait to read more of it.
midnight84118 chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
hope James and Shania can be happy

keep it up
Destiny1406 chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
This is good so far! Please update soon!

Haybell :)
XxSiennaxX chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
Loved the chapter, I'm really glad James got to her in time but I also wish Shania had listened to her instincts sooner. Can't wait for another chapter :D
Samantha Walters chapter 9 . 11/15/2009
oh! I'm so happy that Shania is starting to accept James! I seriosly cac't wait for the next chapter! And I really hope it's as long if not longer than this one!

~Sammy
SuzyJane chapter 9 . 11/15/2009
I love how quickly you update! Favorite chapter so far! I could be wrong but I went to a different site () and it says that Shania means "I'm on my way", it's Native American... but again i could be wrong also it wouldn't really fit so you don't have to change it, just wanted you to know. Absolutely amazing chapter! Keep up the writing! :) :) :)
SuzyJane chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
Ah! Go after her James! lol, sorry... Awesome chapter! :)
SuzyJane chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
yikes, I'm sorry you lost your mp4! And sorry that all these reviews are being thrown at you all at once! I've just found time to sit down and write them! Great chapter! :)
SuzyJane chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Shania just don't want to accept it... not that it's an easy thing to accept, but fantastic writing, keep it coming!
SuzyJane chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
How could he do that! Grr, that isn't going to make her like him! sorry, however much I don't agree with James, this is still an amazing chapter!
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »