Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
chewychester chapter 43 . 7/4/2011
Not a pretty picture at all, very disturbing.
kyrric.fictionpresspaperweight chapter 42 . 1/20/2011
Hi Ashlee.

I suppose I'm one of those silent readers that you hate oh so much. And I also figure that it's about time I came out of the woodwork and told you what a great writer you are.

It's true, I mean it and believe it.

I've been following your pillowbook since you started it, and call me some sort of epic voyeur, it'd probably be true, but your life has so many of the same ups and downs that mine does - and I'm betting you've heard that from a lot of your readers.

And I know that all our words of encouragement will help a little, but we can't really help with all that hurt inside. I was really, really envious of the kind of relationship you had with Michael. Don't get me wrong, I'm in one myself. But it just didn't seem as ... lovely as yours.

And now I read about what he's done... and I'd like to smack him upside the face. Several times.

But you're better than that. You're young, and I hate to say it, but you'll get over it.

What you said about people changing is true. Believe me, I know. And life has this funny way of giving you no choice but to roll with the punches, without ever asking if it hurts.

I'm trying so hard to say something that will make it all okay ... And I'm drawing a load of blanks.

From personal experience, you've gotta get back up and face the sun again, watch the butterflies, smell the roses, all that jazz. If he's got any sense at all, he'll build a city, name it after you, and then offer you the keys to it before he so much as looks at you again, but then ... most boys are sorely lacking in the good sense department.

Do me a favour though - don't let this Michael guy turn you into someone with a block of ice for a heart. There are better men out there. (Though God knows, the boy I'm with isn't one of those) And yeah.

Human beings - ALL human beings, derive a kind of sick pleasure from knowing that they've won. Don't you DARE give that to Michael, or the tart that he left you for. Sure, slash his tires and teepee his house (Or maybe something less extreme, whatever works) but keep your head up and smile on that pretty face of yours.

And I can't do much more than offer you a hug from Sydney, and tell you that if you're ever down here, there's a free trip to Bondi and an icre-cream Sundae with your name on it.

Much love,

Kyrric.

p.s. Have you seen Tangled yet? IT'S AMAZING. GO GO GO GO. I want me a Pascal. He's so adorable.
morphine and lollipops chapter 42 . 1/20/2011
I suspected as much, from the new story you just put up and how it was "based on real events". But it was just a guess. Oh, dear, I am so so sorry. :/ -hugs- Just keep your chin up, face towards the sun, yeah? You are an amazing person, don't forget it.

PS- this piece was beautiful.
Oboe.Chica chapter 41 . 12/15/2010
I have enjoyed reading this so much - a lot of what I'm going through has been mirrored in your writing...but I am so sorry to hear about this last post. I had a brief experience with this - we weren't apart long, and I hope the same will happen for you.
blurrylights chapter 41 . 12/15/2010
i'm sorry.

*hugs*
morphine and lollipops chapter 40 . 7/15/2010
D: People are idiots sometimes. A lot of the time, really. Screw them, mkay? And keep your head up. They have nothing on you.
Matt-Tribal chapter 38 . 7/13/2010
rn: this review is in reference to 'the oc' chapter as apparently I already reviewed it and I know I haven't!

Any who. . . BEST SHOW EVER! (just quietly)

Although you as Ryan and Marissa doesn't make for the perfect romance, at least it means our good friend Michael is willing to get his ass whooped for you

P
silent reader chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
pretty...
morphine and lollipops chapter 39 . 6/21/2010
You are a beautiful person. Again. xD

I admire you.
Matt-Tribal chapter 39 . 6/20/2010
Wishing you a speedy recover Ashlee and reminding you that you have three more days in which you are allowed to be sick.

LiebeAnne chapter 38 . 6/11/2010
This.
blurrylights chapter 38 . 6/11/2010
who are you talking to in this chapter? not Michael i hope...
morphine and lollipops chapter 38 . 6/11/2010
oO Truer words I have yet to hear.
xJadeRainx chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
Oh, and I forgot to mention how much I love the title! I'm a huge Lewis Carroll fan!

Keep writing!

xJadeRainx
xJadeRainx chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
This was a funny ... we'll call it a chapter, right? Anyway, I'm surprised to find that I am enjoying this. It's sweet, and sentimental, a lot like poetry. I definitely intend to read more.

Is this about your life, or a fictional character?

Good work,