Reviews for The Last Voice
rainbowjar chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Woah. Crazy cool. I mean, the story itself is good, pretty intriguing (the straightforward way in which it's written is just haunting, considering the subject matter), but what really makes this piece stick out is that I can't for the life of me figure out whether the Transcribers Note is supposed to be a part of it. My deepest apologies if you're actually telling the truth and you found this piece of paper in your deceased fathers possessions etc, but, operating off the assumption that you just included it to add to the effect of the story, let me congratulate you for a really cool idea. Because now, I really just don't know whether the story was written by some long-dead author or some random person on the internet, whether it's true, whether it's only true because the author's crazy, or whether it was all planned to be fiction from the beginning... mindblowing.

Once again, sorry if I'm just overanalyzing things. I really did enjoy the piece, no matter what the case.
SammytheHero chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I just wanted to say, while I was reading that, it sent shivers up my spine and my chest throbbed.

That poor guy. I wonder if he ever did start anew.