Reviews for Material
IzumiKaede chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
I like your characters. Especially Zoe. Please continue :D
SilverChelle14 chapter 8 . 10/28/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review, but here I am now. Not much new stuff to say-I'm glad you made Zoe and River interact more in this chapter. It helps to give their characters clarity.

Update soon. :)
LaMeO1 chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
nice a/n and chapter

that little exchange there at the end was pretty funny

SilverChelle14 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Sorry I waited so long to read. I haven't had much time on the computer lately. But I'm glad I finally did read!

So, that was really sweet of River to buy Zoe a new iPod. He's a nice guy. He's all right. lol.

Daniel is not so nice, though. If he did that to my iPod (if I had one) I would probably do something regrettable or something because I'm-well-kind of mouthy. But, anyway,good chapter; update soon!
PickensPeach chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
The story overall is written like a published author. Professional. I got a little confused as to who was speaking when they were talking about breaking back in to the school.
xrawritskalix chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I think that the playlist thing is a really good idea. I don't have any songs to recommend right now though. Sorry about that though. I let you know if I think of any. I loved this chapter though. I'm glad that you could make it longer than the others. I bet more people like this story than you think. It would just be better if everybody that read it reviewed it. At least I think that it'd be more helpful. Well, that's all. Keep up the good work and please update soon. :)
SilverChelle14 chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Nice little chapter. River's making his life very complicated. lol. Update soon again. Me likee. :)
xrawritskalix chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
This chapter was really good! I don't care if you don't think it's that good or anything, I do. I really love him and Zoe. Is he not rich because someone in his family left the money to do something else? I can't figure out exactly why he's not rich. I really can't wait to find out. Keep up the good work and please update soon! :D

~Kali
LaMeO1 chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
i think the length of the chapter is fine

sure i wish they were longer because there would be more but i also know that if you try to force something you won't like it.

and i liked this chapter

i want to know whats next

update soon!

SilverChelle14 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
By the way, I realize I called this a college story, but I wasn't thinking. I don't know why I thought it was about college. I guess I wasn't reading very clearly. I was probably really tired or something. But, anyway, update soon, and I'll be reading. :)
SilverChelle14 chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
I like that you're skimming the two characters' past/home life. Good detail.
xrawritskalix chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I really like this story so far. It has a good flow to it. I really hope that you get into it so you can post longer chapters. know how you feel though. Sometimes I have to write stuff that I just can't keep writing that much for. But I do think you're doing a great job. I love the characters and the storyline. Keep up the good work and please update soon! :D

~Kali
LaMeO1 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
very very interesting

nice chapter

SilverChelle14 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I still like it. :) I haven't read too many college stories yet since I tend to stick with stories about high school, but I'll probably be there next year. But, anyway, please continue, and don't wait too long! Good luck. -GH*
LaMeO1 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009