Reviews for Mission Idol
raycel44 chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
aw they're going to malaysia! wonder what will happen there...
K chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I enjoyed this story, it was definitely interesting and the plot really captured my attention. Just reading your other reviews and learning of a drama that is similar to the story makes me interested in the drama too.

However, it has come to my concern that there are (a few) spelling and grammatical errors, and, although they are not too disruptive i would recommend spellchecking or getting a beta-reader.

Hope this was useful,

-K~
raycel44 chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
she finally got discovered! that was interesting.
raycel44 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Lee Yoo Ri is different from the singer lee hyo-ri right? just asking. Oh and definitely one of my favorite chapter so far
raycel44 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
whoa jyun shi kissed her? that was unexpected!
raycel44 chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
she's finally going to meet jyun shi again. off to the next one!
raycel44 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
wew can't stop reading it. XD
raycel44 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
wow this is really good! Coffee prince, hana kimi, and You're beautiful all together! I'm excited to read the next chapter
raycel44 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
finally! Where have you been all this time? I finally found a K-drama on fictionpress! I totally loved it! my stories are has a slight K-drama to it and the characters are based on korean girl groups like Wonder Girls etc. hope you can read my stories too
Brain-Drainer chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
HEY! ireally love your story ESPECIALLY THE ENDING!

at first im not really into it when i read that it has malaysian but IAM so glad that i read this! AMAZING ! ang ganda sobra xD

PLS can you send me the cover of MI pls this is my e-ail add

"
mysticlover14 chapter 18 . 2/18/2010
if you would please send me the pic.

i really loved your story.
Emy chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
Oh I love this so much! If this was a K-Drama on T.V('cause this story definitely has the potential&sounds like a show that can be aired on T.V.) I would watch it! I fell n love with your characters!You're a great author! You have great talent! I would totally buy yiur books!I am going to read your other stoties now! Oh, and I hope you don't mind sending me who was the modelfor the oh-so-lucky Prince member!My e-mail is : Neopetgirl97911 yahoo . com (there are no spaces;doing it just in case)or if you want to send me a PM my penname here is PonderingDreamer. ;D Thank you for this wonderful&fantastic story. I cried,aughed,got angry&sad with it...it took me through a rollercaster of feeings!
Your Execution chapter 18 . 1/28/2010
Kya I CANT BELEIVE THIS! IT IS AWESOME. Ahem. Well, I am currently trying to learn korean, I only know Hello Thank you, And "I would like some cheese" haaha. I Love K-pop and K-Dramas :D And the story it self was amazing, it is more original than most of the other stories here on fp. I feel kinda bad for Min Woo, he was cool xD Anywayy, I love the story :)
cjo4 chapter 18 . 1/22/2010
Hello! Just wanting to drop a review on your story - which I finished reading in pretty much one sitting :P

I'm a huge K-Pop fan - so I loved the story! The members of Princes were all so cute and I loved them! Especially Jung Min~ happy to see that he's got a thing going on for himself haha

The new story - I'm guessing it's going to feature that Sera girl? I was wondering why you didn't mention her much after that one chapter :P anyway I'll be checking your profile now for your other stories!
Ivix chapter 18 . 1/22/2010
I just loved it )

You are really good writer .. you kept me interested till the end )

and really .. when You are beatiful was released .. I was .. WOW they are copyng her lol
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »