Reviews for Just Drive the Car
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5
Okay
Shaly chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Very nice! Incredible characters ...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
this was sooooo nice :)
Aneira Crimson chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Damn, its sweet. Love the 'baby' part. I think I'm in love. XD
Aneira Crimson chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Interesting start.
The narration is cool. Not anexpert, but I really like this. XD
deets1 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
This is just a big yes. I love it.
Trix chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
A very nice story.

Nicky was a surprise. Instead of the carefree, party guy, he was devoted to inheriting the family business and proving himself.

Joey was sweet and caring. He definitely wouldn't make it as a hitman. But his feelings for Nicky are true.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
: )
Sillen chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Nice, short, and sweet.
I think this is a wonderful read.
thanks for writing.
ShadowJunkie chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Ah, this would've been unbelievably epic if it was longer. You got the mafia part down without the characters turning out so utterly gay and submissive unlike other authors. Joey's a ball of witty awesomeness and Nicky's the (emphasis on the 'the', bro) son of the boss. I mean, who wouldn't love that kind of pair. It was an easy pleasant read and only regret is that we don't get to read 'bout what they do after hooking up. Ah well, much more for our imagination, I guess. Kudos, JJ!
BlaseBlanco chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Amazing, amazing, amazing. You're a great story teller and this one in particular was fantastic.
inpeace chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Hey,
Just wanted you to know that this really made an impact on me. Enough that I needed to come back weeks later and leave another comment.

I just keep thinking how silly the Dad was. "Here son, I got you a husband for your birthday." which is hilariously sweet, and the " we aren't good boys" which was hot and really holds the whole story for me.

Not being particularly articulate today. Just focus on the top paragraph.
inpeace chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Okay, so everything that happens in chapter one is a little too upfront, but I'm glad I continued. By chapter two I was pretty hooked on the characters. I love the future that you so clearly laid out for them within the frame of a short story, and that line "We're not nice boys. We're not animals either."

I also appreciate the way you made big Nicky so protective and loving of his son at the same time he was being a complete bigot. It's confusing, but gives the feeling that the love was even stronger for that.

It's easy to sympathies with all the readers asking for more, but I will not join them. It's best to leave wanting more.
Veneya chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
loool i luved it - i admit that people were asking u for updates due to the story having the feel that it should continue but this feel of a subtle ending works rather well here.
alexisrenee chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Ahhhh that's awesome! Pretty damn badass without being totally depressing like a lot of mob stories get. Sweet too in a weird way.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »