Reviews for Just Drive the Car
truth bites chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
liked it a loooooot!
Malaia chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I just... oh gawd I have to write my own stories and now I can't because I found this and now I have to read all /yours/! *pouts*
Yoona chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
What a love story...

I adore every chapter of it...
Ben Tramsami chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
This was kinda cute. I really enjoyed reading this short story. Nice job. :)
SparkaLynn chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
This is the sweetest story I have read on fictionpress thus far in my career as a reader! Your characterizations are brilliant, and I love how realistic your dialogue is in this story. Its short and sweet, and the ending is simply adorable.
Zethoa chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Jesus. You're one helluva writer. Now I feel like I've gotta read everything you've done.

Seriously though, you have a great, straightforward style and a knack for interesting plots. I'm loving what I'm reading. )
DevilishMisfit chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Thanks for this amazing piece of literature. This is the best fictional story about the mafia that I have ever read.
Iuno chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Beautiful. I love how Little Nicky didn't turn out to be a stereotype emo kid with his fashion sense. I love their dads too! From the way they understood their sons and the complications of being in the business mixed with gay children.
ami-mochi1 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
love the dialogue in this! It's so natural. I wish this was longer, this definitely feels like it could be an entire verse.
rachel chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
no where's the rest? need more like a crack addict T_T
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
MantraMagazine chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
That was a really awesome story. To quote some book I read; "It's nice to see that thing called friendship between two gangsters." 'Cept this is better of course. When it really hit me you were writing about the mafia, I didn't think you could pull it off, but you did. Thanks for posting. I won't put you on alerts, but hopefully favorites is all right. :D
PapaMike chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yes the gangster fic! It's official, you rock the socks.

I especially liked how not cutsey this fic was. I'm so bored sifting through pages of "omgz! My name is Takashi(or some other suitably generic azn name). I love you, but do you love me? oh thats good cos now we can live happily forevar and have lots of buttsex" Gems like this make it worth it.
whitecrow chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
This is so good! And written so well, told in your inimitable style. You're really good, you know that? Blew any constructive feedback/crit right out of my mind. Just perfect. Thank you!
Mewenn chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
That's excellent. It's also a short story that deserve another story showing Nicky and his "right hand man who got his back" (literally and graphically if possible) climb their way to the top.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »