Reviews for Just Drive the Car
alexisrenee chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Ahhhh that's awesome! Pretty damn badass without being totally depressing like a lot of mob stories get. Sweet too in a weird way.
Erysimum chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Ugh, that was so good. The set-up (mafia etc.) is not something I'm usually into at all BUT this has got me wishing I could write something like it. Believable, realistic, good dialogue, well-thought out characters, and likeable characters too- esp. considering their careers. I know Joey described himself as a "red-blooded, hard-headed, gun-toting closet case" but he just seemed like a nice guy, not particularly 'mafia'; that's not a bad thing, I was rooting for them all the way through!

Also just want to pick out that description of "sunrise in the city" in Ch.2- LOVED it. The ending was romantic without being sentimental at all. Probably if I spent a long time thinking I'd find some nitpicky thing I could give you for concrit but the truth is, first reading, straight off, loved it. Cheers!
Happily Ever After All chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
This story was way fun to read. I think it was really cute but also interesting. Kudos!
Inebri chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
One word. Awesome. :D I love the hit-and-run feel of the whole story. Like, 'let's pick a gun and run with it'. Excellent.

*goes off to read your other stories*
truth bites chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
liked it a loooooot!
Malaia chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I just... oh gawd I have to write my own stories and now I can't because I found this and now I have to read all /yours/! *pouts*
Yoona chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
What a love story...

I adore every chapter of it...
Ben Tramsami chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
This was kinda cute. I really enjoyed reading this short story. Nice job. :)
SparkaLynn chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
This is the sweetest story I have read on fictionpress thus far in my career as a reader! Your characterizations are brilliant, and I love how realistic your dialogue is in this story. Its short and sweet, and the ending is simply adorable.
Zethoa chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Jesus. You're one helluva writer. Now I feel like I've gotta read everything you've done.

Seriously though, you have a great, straightforward style and a knack for interesting plots. I'm loving what I'm reading. )
DevilishMisfit chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Thanks for this amazing piece of literature. This is the best fictional story about the mafia that I have ever read.
Iuno chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Beautiful. I love how Little Nicky didn't turn out to be a stereotype emo kid with his fashion sense. I love their dads too! From the way they understood their sons and the complications of being in the business mixed with gay children.
ami-mochi1 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
love the dialogue in this! It's so natural. I wish this was longer, this definitely feels like it could be an entire verse.
rachel chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
no where's the rest? need more like a crack addict T_T
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »