Reviews for Just Drive the Car
Mewenn chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I usually avoid T- rated stories but in this particular case I don't even care if the car has more chances to get laid than any of the actual characters. Your style is just plain brilliant.
ruruxrainbow chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
A-aw. I liked it. Too bad you won't write more.
Anti-Joker chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
You are some kinda genius, you know that? Great read.
lotrdeana17 chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
I really enjoyed this short story. It had a lot of warmth to it. The different scenarios you write about are so different with an astounding clarity. You really create each world you write about, and I love that. It's always a pleasure to read your work.
mousegirl05 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Once again, I have noting of deep construct to offer. This just means that you've knocked me off my typical grammar-style-word choice-and-theme-picky-soapbox. The pacing is great and the plot is excellent. I can tell why so many people want you to continue this. *laughs* It's excellent. It takes some authors hundreds of pages to build up characters they way you've done in such a short span. As I mentioned in it's comment, I read the spin-off first. I must say I liked both POVs. They're both great. Joey is excellent. Nicky is fabulous. Yep. That's all. Cheers!
Rhod chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
Naw
Weinerdog of Death and Doom chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
Damn, that was good. Technically, I'm supposed to be working on my writing right now, but I decided to go on over to FP and read. Glad I did, this is one really good story. I liked it a lot.
Jixnce chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Aw - that was adorable. _
AnnaG.Luv chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
I want to say "fuckin cute", but I don't know if FP lets people swear in their reviews; but just saying "cute" doesn't do it justice. If that makes any sense.
sern chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
i loved this, a lot. i was looking for something short and complete to read and so this made me very happy. :)

you never ever see any mafia fics that are nice and short; they all look like they'd take me days to read and i just can't be bothered. so when i saw this, i was thrilled.
suninun chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
I'm intrigued. This fic has a lot of potential and I've read your other stuff too so I know you have the skills to pull this off. Do you know how few gay gangster fics there are out there? Nevermind actually well written. Ill be keeping my eye on this.
psykoteddy chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Sleepy Nicky: hilariously adorable, lol...my inner anime-freak is practically screaming "KAWAII!" at the last few sentences, and with good reason :D much loves. This needs fanart, now if only I could draw...
lilliephoenix chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
god, i love you jesse! i can't fathom how you came to be so completely awesome, but you are! (i'll stop fangirling now.) that was great. you never cease to amaze me by building incredible worlds and characters with simple words. i love reading your work. :-)
The Kiwi Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Lovely. Really lovely. I was expecting something longer, though, and I wish it'd gone on, but I think you ended it nicely.
chibichibi chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
I LOVE YOU/your writing. :D Amazing stuff.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »