Reviews for Just Drive the Car
Not Yet Knowing chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Love it...love it alot.

I've been looking for mad mafioso fics...but i've only found a few...Thanks for the GREAT read, please continue...quick
kepteinen chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
About time we heard from you! Mafia-four shot ftw.
whatisit chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
loved that :)
frogs of war chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I like Jeeves and Wooster and I like Joey and Nicky, too. With Joey at his back, I don't think anything's going to stand in Nicky's way. Joey doesn't need violence to get by and Nicky can dole it out without a second thought. Watch out (mafia) world, here they come.
Amindaya chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Ah, I loved it. Short and sweet. And totally badass. Mafia love whut whut.
mintyfish chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
So good I think my brain just hemorrhaged a little on excellence overload. It's a great twist on stupid cliches across several genres that were in for a good kicking. The concept's hilariously fantastic, and it came around full circle so nicely in the end that I don't even feel like wheedling for more, as it's too perfect this way. Thumbs way up, although I hope you do get some time for Jack Saturday or Zeke, cuz I miss 'em.
Potatoe1988 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Gay gangsters, the best way to start the day! Typing, far easier without cats!

I loved that last line. "When I'm king of the world we'll kill him lots, okay babe?" So sweet.
Vera Dicere chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
loved it. the sort of simple, unadorned style was really fitting for the setting and characters. it was interesting to see some of the conflicts that joey and nicky were both internalizing because of their sexuality and their potential...careers. but not actually as much conflict as one might given the circumstances. but i have to admit, joey still doesn't seem very mafia to me, even though the few mentions in the story make it apparent that he was. he just seems like to much of a nice guy. *shrugs* still loved it though. especially nicky's comment at the end- "we'll kill him lots, baby." brought a smile to my face.
Aime Atem chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Absolutely fabulous. You've made my day.

What's up with Jack Saturday? I miss it.
Miss Bob chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I think I fell in love with this from the second paragraph. The bit with the car was legend. I'm glad to see you posting more stuff, it's been too long! :P

*zooms onto next chapter*