Reviews for Lucky
rendered chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Oh man. When I heard he was going to a crazy religious home I was worried they'd try and kill him or something. I'm glad he got out of that home. It was just creepy.

Glad he's fine now, can't wait for the next update!
Feel The Waltz chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Ahh, i really am loving this. I love Edward and Chance's whole relationship. Thank you for posting and i look forward to your next update. :)
Nikol Smith chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
Wow! How traumatic would that be? It makes me sad that some people who are supposed to be spreading the love of God are so close minded. I am proud to say that I am not one of those people. This chapter was excellent and I cannot wait for the next one!
Toshiro-sama chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
loved it! please update soon~ I mean, poor Chase! he was exorcised! that cant have been remotely fun .
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
the interview was hilarious i must say..it was a bit sad because i know for a fact that this kind of people dp exist...why didnt edward offer to let him stay at his house? or is it too far away from where chance goes to school? i cant wait for more..:)
Nikol Smith chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
This is an incredibly good story! I have completely fallen in love with it. Please update this quickly. I can't wait to read more!
Grim-Reaper21 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
That was awesome. Go Edward!
Streudel chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
I truly enjoy reading this story. The way you write is easy to follow, and allows me to picture everything perfectly. I also like your characters quite a bit.

I feel for Chance, yet, I don't pity him. I like the fact that he's so resilient. I'm also quite the Edward fan.

Looking forward to reading the rest of this. I can't wait ]

-Streudel
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Greta is such a bitch...poor chance...where is he going to go now? at least he still has edward right? :) i cant wait for another chapter...:) i loved it...
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
oh poor poor chance...where the fuck is edward...this is soo unfair...he is supposed to be the one that helps chance...:( please update soon...i just found this story and i fell completly in love with it...i cant wait for more...please update as soon as you can...:)
rendered chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
I'm not liking this Greta. She's making me nervous. And where is Edward? He can't just ditch Chance like that! What's up with him not showing up?
camikaza chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Awn...cute ending! ...I wouldn't want to be caught dead shoplifting thongs xD Poor thing...

I hope you'll update soon!
rendered chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Poor Chance. I really love the plot to this story though. So interesting. And the story is just so great. :) love it!
Feel The Waltz chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
I like the look of this so far. The luck concept your using is different, but a good different of course. I look forward to yuor next update! Thanks for posting. :)
Grim-Reaper21 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I feel so bad for chance. I hope it gets better for him. I'm curious to read more.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10