Reviews for Lucky
Soraya Zeeva chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
How cute!
Soraya Zeeva chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
lol. This one was good. I'm almost tearing at my eyes from laughing.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Chance should just live with Edward. I find his name rather ironic to with what is happening to him. I like it though.
Poptart Guava King chapter 30 . 2/24/2010
This has been, undoubtably, one of the best stories, published and otherwise, that I have ever read. Since the first chapter, I was so attached to this story that with every twist and turn my emotions were like a horrendous(yet amazingly awesome) roller-coaster ride. I laughed, I cried, I squealed... And I will absolutely be coming back to read this again, and again, and again, etc. This is also the first fic in which I've taken the time to leave such an extensive review. All I can do is thank you for writing this. So, Thank You!
Epic Scarf chapter 30 . 1/19/2010
Fuck that story was amazing... kudos to you. But its like 2:30 and I have to get up at eight so sorry about the short review
hazefilledmind chapter 30 . 1/19/2010
taht's a very nice ending. things are finally looking up.
Dani Danii chapter 30 . 1/19/2010
Aw, I'm sad it's over, but it was a good ending. Great story; I enjoyed reading it. :)
frogs of war chapter 30 . 1/18/2010
Nice ending. And a good story. They will be happy forever because they have each other.
UponAtlas chapter 29 . 1/13/2010
aw so sweet!

is this the end?
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 29 . 12/4/2009
I adore this story. I felt so bad for Chance through most of it. Twelve foster homes? yikes. How in the world did you think up reasons for him to leave so many? and in so short a time to. Wowie. Nothing short of amazing.

Love it, simply love it.

Allanasha Ke Kiri
BrokenEmerald chapter 29 . 11/23/2009
Yay! *Girly squeal* This chapter was graet! And I just couldn't help of thinkng of Paramore - Looking Up when I read the end. It was worth the wait!

~Broken
frogs of war chapter 29 . 11/23/2009
Chance is living the dream, but now it's a good dream. And his cat came back. Love, family, and a kitten. What more could you asked for?
tarryfairy chapter 29 . 11/23/2009
I was just thinking about this story this morning, wondering when the next update was going to be! But, like Edward, I think it was worth the wait :) I'm so glad Chance's bad luck is over, and him and Edward were finally able to be together.
hazefilledmind chapter 29 . 11/23/2009
so hot~

they finally did it and it was worth the wait. can't wait for the next chapter.
WolvesxFang chapter 29 . 11/23/2009
totally fucking hot...i love smut and i love this story..cant wait for the next chapter! :D
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »