Reviews for Lucky
WolvesxFang chapter 29 . 11/23/2009
there are only two words that describe that chapter and they are...FUCKING HOT! i waited a long time for this chapter and i was definitely not disappointed! Totally brillant! :D
knits alot chapter 29 . 11/22/2009
Yes! That was worth the wait! All works out well in the end. My kind of story. )
WolvesxFang chapter 28 . 10/31/2009
hey i was just wondering when you were gonna update your next chapter? i cant wait for it :)
Nikol Smith chapter 28 . 10/30/2009
Oh man his birthday is fast approaching! I seriously can't wait until the clock strikes twelve. Great chapter and I can't wait until your next update!
frogs of war chapter 28 . 10/25/2009
I am so glad that the broken door didn't end in slapstick. That would have been too much. 587 minutes, 586, 585...
Feel The Waltz chapter 28 . 10/25/2009
I love how consistantly good all your chapters are. I don't think i've gotten bored of this story once since you started. I'll sure be sad when the story finishes. :P As always, thank you for updating! :)
UponAtlas chapter 28 . 10/24/2009
HEY AWESOME story!

i love edward such a great guy, and chance is just adorable

please update soon i love this story
rendered chapter 28 . 10/24/2009
Yay! I was really missing this story. I love it! I'm glad Chance didn't fall when he was crawling out the window. This was a great chapter. I'm glad you finally updated. :D
tarryfairy chapter 28 . 10/24/2009
So close! I hope nothing bad happens between now and midnight. That bathroom incident wasn't that bad, considering Chance's previous luck.
knits alot chapter 27 . 10/20/2009
So nice, I got to read 27 chapters straight through! This story started out a little bit slow. But it picked up and redeemed itself. I'm trying to wait patiently for his bad luck to end. Please update soon?
Nikol Smith chapter 27 . 10/16/2009
Great chapter! It was so sweet that Chance took Edward to meet his parents. That was a really nice detail. I can't wait to read your next chapter, and I also can't wait for Chance's birthday!
BrokenEmerald chapter 27 . 10/14/2009
This chapter is great, I absoluetly adored it. It was sweet and nothing (really bad) happened... well except for losing his job and everything. Carrie totally deserved that split lip if I may say so myself. *Mutters..hateful... mutter..bitch..* Anyway you know your story rocks (right... well you better)and I am just here to shower you with compliments that are rightfully yours. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Broken
frogs of war chapter 27 . 10/14/2009
And here I was thinking that the last chapter was only a day before Chance's birthday. I must have read it wrong.

Nice chapter. I think I'm as ready for his birthday as he is.
CharismaticOutCry chapter 27 . 10/14/2009
I quite like this.

How many chapters does it have left to it?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
bigXxdreamer chapter 27 . 10/13/2009