Reviews for Seven Stages of the Death of a Relationship
natmarie chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Aw, I can not only relate to, but feel Bree's pain. Again the dialogue is stellar. I can't wait to see Josh put more of that knight in shining armor thing to good use. Her parents will love him too haha. :)
natmarie chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Genius idea. I love how it is set up in stages, so we kind of know what is coming, yet aren't quite sure. The football rivalry is usually cliche, but with your realistic characters and strong dialogue it is anything but. You are a wonderful writer.
rainbabie chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
I'm totally in love with your writing! You have a unique take that has me reading ALL of your stories. Funny, from the story descriptions, I didn't think I would like your stories, but I've read all of them now. I hope you do complete them!
mesweetescape chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Josh is cute ! :) White Knight Fetish ! haha.
muzikall chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Seven stages of the death of a relationship...in a way, it's hilarious! I love the idea :) It kind of reminds me of when I took a class in Psychology, there's like five stages people go through when they find out they're going to die soon...or something like that. Anyways, they seem kind of similar...I think it's denial, anger, something, bargaining, and acceptance. Anyways, please update soon!
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
iam going trough the same shit, but with a friend. she just dont see me as her sister anymore. and i have never felt this sever pain ever, we were tighter then partners. it hurts. nice to read something that puts a name to the pain.
Shut Up and Smile chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Aw poor Bree, Gabriel is an ass -

haha its actually really funny that your story is about the seven stages of a breakup because it was just last week that i finished reading, As You Like It by Shakespeare and that's where the 7 seven stages of death are from soo yea I thought that was pretty funny...

But back your to story, Josh is a such a sweetheart, holy hell 6 sisters! that'd be... interesting haha. But gah! smoking is BADD :(

Anywho ill be waiting to see what follows, Pain and Guilt

Great writing :)
Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
I loved the vanity part so much, where she turned away and, through her grief, was horrified at being seen looking so bad. That's honest, it's very, very rare in life that you completely forget about everything except one thing. It's natural to, even in the throes of grief, take a moment to be embarrassed over something else. It's nice to see that be shown and not have the 'NOTHING else mattered' stuff.

My favourite thing in this chapter, though, was the line: 'It was as if the unconscious part of her brain that controlled the beating of her heart and blinking had also taken over her tear ducts.' Such a great way of describing when you really don't feel that you have any control over the tears. When that happens it really does just feel like an automatic bodily function, not a response to anything particular.

I love Josh with his six sisters (ouch) and contrast between being a footballer and a maths geek. He's sweet.
lizzabee7919 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Loved this chapter!

I already love Josh. Can't resist a boy who can handle emotional women (sort of at least)

I ed up at the tirade. I think every has had those thoughts

Good character development, and great writing as usual!

Oh and i love the fangirl bit, its realistic and not annoying and just funny

Great Work!
Shut Up and Smile chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
hehe i loved it!

cant wait for more :)
lizzabee7919 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Love it! Great writing and i love the plot already
salt and vinegar pringles chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Whoa, did he just throw out all the cliched break-up excuses in the book? Hahahaa, what a fail. Well, it was certainly an interesting chapter! Getting the boyfriend out of the way quickly :D Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Despite the sort of heavy subject matter, what I liked about this was it's lightness. It felt easy, not laboured or over the top.

I love how Josh didn't make a big deal about it being Gabriel he'd seen. He just politely backed off. Very nice.

I'm looking forward to the next six chapters and I'm glad to hear they'll be up soon.

Cheers, Jess
LeenaAmara chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
There actually are stages leading up to, stages during, and stages ending a relationship. I would suggest looking them up and using them.
Narsha chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Really good. The characters are very believable and I'm loving your writing style. It flows so well.