Reviews for Thoughtless
DA-chen1 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Wow, really an asshole!

But she deserved it! She was playing with him, sort of.

I mean, you spend so much time with one person! Only a friend?

I spend so much time, talking etc, with my best friend - now he is my lover!

It is really difficult between men and women!

But Kellan has a right to be "not" nice! ;)

Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Wow, a lot of story but only chapter five!

You wrote a lot!

I really enjoy your story! :)

Mira
Hajaley chapter 27 . 2/26/2011
Opps! I just realized that the review I left on chapter 26 I spelt Kiera's name wrong! Sorry about that...

Once again great story :)
Hajaley chapter 26 . 2/26/2011
I can not describe how beautiful and wonderful this story is!

You're writing is so amazing and made me feel part of the story all the way through.

I felt everything that Keira felt and this story is the first story on fictionpress that has ever made me cry, yes, I actually cried!

I could really understand how Keira was feeling and how torn between Denny and Kellan she was. At some points I have to admit that I got annoyed with her and just wanted her to choose between them, but I tried to imagine how hard that would be in real life if I had to do that.

Of course I fell in love with Kellan's character, I think most people would to be honest. The way you described him made him seem utterly drop dead gorgeous and come the end he seemed they most sweet and perfect man. Him getting Keira's name tattooed onto his chest made my heart warm, so sweet!

I felt so bad for Denny at the end but did want Kellan and Keira to end up together. They belonged with each other more than Denny and Keira did. Kellan needed her.

Once again this is a brilliant story and one of the best I have read!

Can't wait to read some more of your stories :D
passiononfire chapter 26 . 2/21/2011
this chapter made my heart feel all achy. i love that you didn't make it a "they lived happily ever after" ending.

a lot of stories are so obvious about the love triangle like you know she's gonna pick this guy in the end. but yours made both of them so lovable and realistic. i love this story!
passiononfire chapter 22 . 2/21/2011
aw...i think my heart's really confused. im really happy about kellan and kiera but denny ( you make both these guys lovable.
passiononfire chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
kellan is so mean! but im more afraid what's gonna happen if denny finds out (
passiononfire chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
wow, there's so much tension between these kiera and kellan!

ugh and i cant believe denny! two years? it would be the same if kiera just stayed in ohio and denny moved out to washington
passiononfire chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
aw, matt sounds so sweet. a bit different from the rest of the players, lol
sora kinomoto chapter 26 . 2/16/2011
aw, perfect ending! I feel bad that I ussually don't comment a lot of chapters, but I have to tell you is your fault, if your story weren't so hooking, I would probably be able to leave more reviews XD, but as soon as I'm finishing a chapter, I can't stop changing the chapter. I don't know which story I loved more, if this one or it's all relative. I think they are very different, but I love how you manage the angst. I love angst and you write it perfectly.

I feel sort of bad about Denny, but I think it was better for him to know the truth and break things off with Kiera, he deserved a pure relationship, and truth be told, that would never be possible with her after Kellan. Besides, she would always be thinking about KEllan.

And Kellan totally deserved love, he suffered so much, he deserves to love and have somebody to love him back. I can totally picture him as a father, I really think that after everything he went through as a child he would make a perfect father to finally feel a good child-father relationship.

About Kiera, I can't hate her at all. I totally get her, I would have trouble leaving Denny, he is really sweet, but the thing that would kill me would be to break up with him after he left his perfect job there. I mean, how can you leave someone that left everything for you? And Kellan is not only hot but so sweet, and she really loved him. If things with Denny wouldn't involve so much guilt on her part, she would have certainly choose KEllan. So I can't hate her.

I loved so much this ending that I'm not so sure to read the original one XD. But as I loved this story, I would read it.

Thanks so much for this story!
sora kinomoto chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
I'm sorry I didn't review sooner, I've been obsessing with this fic too (I love how you write, you're one of my fav writers ever). This situation remind me of Rachel and Ross' situation in the way that you can understand both sides. From Kiera sides they were technically over and she was drunk, but from Denny's side you can understand that he left everything for her and the very chance she got out of their relationship she slept with his friend. It really is a complicated situation. And KEllan's situation is very sad too, he's in the middle of a 2 year relationship and is in love with her.

I'm loving this so much!
atran34 chapter 26 . 2/13/2011
I absolutely loved the story. It's completely well-written and I was captured from the start. I could practically feel the passion between Kellan and Kiera every time they were together. You're an amazing author, this story says it all (:
sora kinomoto chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
LOL, If I were in Kiera's position, I most deffinitely would have killed Griffin XD. The bethroom scene reminded me my college bathrooms, people would get discutions about which classes were better or about abortion in the doors of the bathrooms, sometimes I would get stuck in the bathroom reading the replies XD.

Thanks for the chapter!
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
aw, loved the first chapter. Poor Kiera! I would die if I were in her situation with Kellan XD.

Thanks for the chapter!
YOUNG-the wild. free. in love chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Another gret story here in fictionpress! :)
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »