Reviews for Thoughtless
Meow X chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
I've read this story about 500 times already. I loved absolutly everything about it and I honestly I can't get enough of it! Characters were great (especially Kellan if you know what I mean ;)
jennalizing chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
Aw, I'm leaving some love for sure. This was a great romance. It was just so emotionally intense that I swear my heart was breaking at some points. Amazing job! You deserved that SKoW :D
Natalie Ann chapter 26 . 1/24/2011
I want you to know that this story broke my heart in the best way possible. These characters wormed their way into my heart and just shattered it. It played out just perfectly. The pain, the joy, all of it was perfectly done. I have to say, you are one of my favorite authors on this site. Bravo, phenomenally done. This was a beautifully sculpted portrait of broken souls that was heart breaking and perfect.
AnywhereYouGo chapter 26 . 1/24/2011
I don't even know what to say about this story. It was wonderful, there are no words ... ! Thank you for writing this, really.
Forbidden Smiles chapter 26 . 1/24/2011
Man, I knew that Denny had staged the work-call on the night he found them. Also I just knew about the tattoo when Anna and Matt were talking about it.

I love this story, too! Even though I really got irked by Kiera for being so...Yeah.

Very nice work!
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 27 . 1/16/2011
Hey!

I just realized you were the author of this story!

I'm kind of laughing it up. I don't know why every time I read something of yours I manage to fall completely in love, and then in the review I describe - in detail - what I thought the worst part was. I am such a bad reviewer to you, haha.

Seriously. I'll do better :)

But! I also just re-read the ending, and what do you know? I love it. I do. I think it works much, much, MUCH better.

I hope you like it too - hell, I'm pretty confident that you do. The original one just didn't feel right, and I think it came out in your writing - it really felt like you had taken the easy way out, and now it just flows. And it was awesome :)

Happy endings rock.

Though, seriously, I was so embarrassed for Kellan when he cried. That was so sappy. :) In a lovely way, of course.

You're a great writer. I'm happy to have come across you (and two times already, nonetheless). :]

You're really talented, I love reading what you write.
charmedblush chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Harro! Me again, it's the hols and I am going through my favourite fictionpress'. Now it's your turn ,as on the last reading I am losing sleep reading this. And yes actually I did make up a lot of my sleep aftr reading it last time, thNk you for asking. I am reviewing you here half way through this chapter to ask you a question that has been bugging me for a while.

You use the word thoughtful , thought, think, thinking and many other synonyms of this when Kiera is describing Kellan's actions. In relating to the title ,thoughtless, I wondered if you planned or are aware of this? Just a query.

I ask you to forgive my typos and grammatical errors am using my touch screen keyboard on music device ( that shall not be branded) to review. I have been trying very hard to refrain from using text language and shall now give in to the urge.

Hs bn gr8 2 review n cht again, bt g2g read mre. Thnx 4 tha awsum story.

Urgh rereading the review, hate writing shorthand - so gauche!

Urgh retracing review, hate reviewing shorthand- so gauche!
christinaxxyo chapter 26 . 1/6/2011
This story was absolutely amazing. All the characters were so well-developed and the plot was astonishingly intricate. You obviously put a lot of hard work into this story and it shows because this was truly amazing. The only thing that I didn't like was the constant back-and-forth thing between Kellan and Kiera. I know it's part of their relationship but it just got tedious after a while and I seriously considered skipping a few chapters so I wouldn't have to read it. Also, Kiera began to annoy me towards the end but I think it was just because she kept asking for more and more time; I really wanted to smack her and tell her to just pick Kellan so they could go off and have hot monkey sex. Besides, that I thought you wrote this story really well. What amazed me the most was probably all the characters' reactions. They were all so believable and human-like that I would have thought you were describing something rather than making it all up. Anyways, I really liked your story and I can't wait to read more of them :)
close enough to speak chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
This is my third time reading Thoughtless, and even though I loved it right off the bat, I don't think I gave it enough credit. Kellan really is an incredibly complex character, and you tackled some pretty heavy issues without making it cliched. Keira is so fun that their tempestuous relationship isn't weighed down by guilt, and neither is her relationship with Danny; there are always moments when they just enjoy each other's company, so that her decision is not between a caring, thoughtful, sexy boyfriend vs her mean, unhealthy lover on the side, but rather it is a choice between two caring, thoughtful, sexy boyfriends. This makes the whole situation not at all annoying, which is pretty amazing considering the things that go on - I can't help but empathize when she pushes her own limits, since she and Kellan have electric chemistry as well as a great friendship. Yet I can see why she doesn't want to leave Denny, after years together and all he gave up for her. It is a very complex scenario! made even more complex because her relationship with Kellan didn't really start until after her breakup with Denny, so that she can't write off Kellan as selfish or a bad friend...

Most of all I have to give it more credit because every time I read it the characters make more sense. The more familiar I am with the progression of Kellan, the more all of his decisions make sense, and frankly the more attractive he becomes! This is really fantastic work. Thanks for the good read.
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was a really long first chapter but I enjoyed it a lot, mostly because you're really descriptive with your writing :) I also really like Kiera and the tone that you used in this chapter. Awesome job :D
leavemeialone chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
AH! I can't believe I had finally finished the story. It took me two days, but boy was it worth it. This is such an amazing story. Thanks for writing this. I love how Kiera and Kellan end up together. I'm like "finally", it took forever. I love seeing their strong connection and sexual tension. I'm really not use to all the emotions and crying that was there. But, you made it in a way that was not so bad and whiny. Thanks. I really appreciate your work and look forward seeing more things from you. :)
Jenny Wu chapter 26 . 12/29/2010
I love all the characters they are all so well written and all seem so real! Kellan is so f-ing sexy. I was literally at the edge of my seat mid story bc I didn't know who she would choose and cheated by looking at the last chapter ;) too much suspense!
lovejim4ever chapter 27 . 12/28/2010
Please, Please, please write a sequel I love this story I even downloaded it in free ebooks. I would love to read the sequel or the "companion " to Thoughtless. Please post it soon.
All Over You chapter 26 . 12/27/2010
My goodness I just spent the last few days reading this! It was beautifully written and there were a few parts that I could feel the emotions that you were projecting with your words, especially on Kiera's end. I've never been in a love triangle before, but I do know what it's like to be so in love with someone that it hurts. I did feel bad for Denny though, since he was such a good guy and didn't deserve anything that Kiera and Kellan put him through. Guess it just goes to show that you can't help who you fall in love with.

Anyway, wonderful story, I'm really glad I took the time to search ADoR for possible stories to read! Looking forward to reading more from you! :)
V.Scofield chapter 26 . 12/22/2010
I read this story start to finish. You had me hook, line, and sinker. Absolutely beautiful story! I cannot even explain how addicting it was, I just needed to keep reading because I had to know the ending. I had to know who she would choose. Though, deep down inside I knew it would be Kellen. Denny just seemed like an ass. Kellen, the way you made his character come to life, he was yummy!

Anyways, I loved this story so much! You are an amazing writer! Thank you for sharing your work :)

Cheers, V.