Reviews for Thoughtless
goingsogagaoveryou chapter 26 . 12/21/2010
Another epic story from you. Amazing. I love you and your stories :))
lovevictim chapter 27 . 12/18/2010
I know that she wouldn't have done what she did.

I really feel sorry for Denny though, he really did love her *sobbing* but i can't help but feel glad that Kellan was the one wo finally got her, he deserves true love, and i know that only Keira could give him that.

I hear that this ending wasn't the original one, and i'm glad you changed it, because i don't think i could have handled more heartbreak.

Loved the story, it would always be a story that will be remembered by me, but i won't be able to read again for the fear of going through the heartache again. I know it's a story and all, but this seemed so realistic, i actually imagined everything happening infront of my eyes, i actually felt every single emotions the characters felt, the hurt, the anger, the jealousy, even the small happiness.

You are seriously one amazing writer :) keep up the good work!
lovevictim chapter 26 . 12/18/2010
I seriouly could not stop reading this once i started, it just had me so wrapped up, that i now remember i'm so starving LOL. It was heart wrenchingly beautiful, the relationship between Denny and Keira, even the complicated relation between Keira and Kellan (love that name)i actually felt the torn feeling that Keira felt, as a reader i couldn't choose who i wanted her to be with, so how hard would it have been for her?

Although i didn't like how she was betraying both, specially Denny, i understood why it happened. It was obviously hard for her to choose between two guys she loves, one who had always been with her, and another who she feels so intensly for. I've always hated people who cheated, but i don't hate Keira, i just hate the situation she was put in, she's not a bad girl, if her heart wasn't so torn between the two boys ...
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
one of the greatest story here in FP.

i read tons of stories on this site and have to say ur story is one of the story that i remembered the most. i adore it.

i love love and love the plot. with a very amazing characters and the mind grabbing plot this story definitely deserve more reviews.
charmedblush chapter 26 . 11/29/2010
. I have no idea what to say...

This story was epicly mind blowing.. i don't know what I'm doing now, but I have small tears in my eyes, a smile on my face, scrunched up toes and a quickening heart beat...

Aw that was gorgeous! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! I pretty much am going to get about 3 hours of sleep. But this, as always, was worth the long haul. Just fabulous

You are brilliant.
Fayre Meira chapter 26 . 11/27/2010
I can't get over how amazing this chapter is. It's...so moving...so heartfelt... and Kellan just literally breathes off my computer screen! You're insanely talented.
inspireddaisy chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
im born and raised in australia and i have no friggin idea what a figjam is! ive never used or heard it used in my entire life hahah
Kelly Rogala chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is by far the best book I have ever read, and that is saying a lot, I've read thousands of books. I was so engrossed in this book from the first page to the last. You are a very talented writer, which I'm pretty sure I've told you in previous reviews on other books. I really wish you would write a sequel to this book because I can't get enough of Kellan and Kiera. I do have to say the alternative ending I was not happy with, I couldn't stop crying! I've have highly recommended this book as well as all of your others. Great job! GET PUBLISHED NOW!
Holly Jay Platt chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
I discovered this story in its e-book form. I have to say that I love the whole thing, but I hate that I now compare everything to it. Get published!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/18/2010
This story is awesome. The whole time she was with kellan or denny I kept thinkin 'don't do it don't do it!' talk about suspense lol
animegirl214 chapter 26 . 11/15/2010
aw!~ :]

thanks so much for this beautiful story! :3
butterfly100 chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
this is without a doubt one of my absolute favourite stories. you are a genious and you even managed to make me cry and my heart throb with sorrow for your characters.
Haley's Comet chapter 27 . 10/14/2010
I was enthralled. Truly. The detailed romance scenes between Kellan and Keira was a WOWER for me. The intense gazes and simple discreet touches even gave me goosebumps. And the heartache...I was floored...still am. I love a good angsty tearjerker story. This story wasn't just good, it was a heart stopper. Shoot, I was yelling at Keira the whole time that if she didn't want to love Kellan, than I would gladly love him. Wonderfully written. Congrats!
Diamandis chapter 26 . 10/9/2010
Best story of fictionpress.
Diamandis chapter 10 . 10/9/2010