Reviews for Thoughtless
Illuminated93 chapter 26 . 7/31/2011
Wow okie so I recently made a FP account after reading your story and I gotta say this was well written! Your a talented author and your writing style and the way you describe and portray your characters is amazing because it makes u feel like your in the story! I finished this story in 2 days reading nonstop and there were points when I was frustrated with Kiera's behavior and the decisions she made but I could understand her plight and in the end i'm glad she ended up with Kellan! There were times when I felt horrible for Denny but he managed to pull through and although Denny and Kiera were that cute couple they didn't have the spark and fire that Kiera and Kellan had and it just made them different :) Please continue to write because your stories are amazing!
Pretend Jane chapter 22 . 7/31/2011
I really like this story...mostly because of Kellan. But I've never hated a protagonist more than Keira. She doesn't deserve any of the guys in my opinion. She was so selfish in her relationship with Denny. Basically forced him to choose her over a great job. Then Kellan loved her so much and she was so blind to it for so long. The way she went back and forth sleeping with both guys seriously disgusted me and made me hate her. I tried to find some sympathy for her. I hope she's able to be redeemed by the time this story is over, but right now I just don't like her and feel bad that the one person Kellan loved has treated him so badly again and again. It just annoyed me how she got annoyed with Kellan for sleeping around when she was basically driving him to it.

I will just stop this rant and finish the story. Keira just really annoys me and I don't think she deserves either of these great guys.
chantellovesya chapter 28 . 7/30/2011
One of the best stories on FL, no doubt.
taHAYla chapter 28 . 7/29/2011
WOW! That was amazing!

I can't tell you how many nights I stayed up nearly all night reading this! WOW! I am extremely sad it is finished, but it was an amazing ending!
critic chapter 27 . 7/29/2011
You are an amazing writer. Would there be a sequel? I want to see kellan make it big and how their relationship will work out :D
NicerTwin chapter 22 . 7/29/2011
I cried like a fucking baby reading this chapter...when kellan was singing that song, i wept right alongside him
NicerTwin chapter 20 . 7/29/2011
oh man. she really isnt gonna give denny up, huh? their relationship is soooo complicated!
NicerTwin chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
wow, kiera can really go batshit crazy when she's jealous. does this mean she's accepting to be in an affair with kellan or is she gonna finally dump denny?
NicerTwin chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
This story is making my heart hurt. That's a compliment, since your writing must be incredibly good to move me like that.
NicerTwin chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
god damnit. kiera's a bitch! DUMP DENNY
NicerTwin chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
just fuck him already! God, dump denny's ass and get it on with kellan~!
bookADDICT6 chapter 26 . 7/27/2011
Can't believe that it's over. This story had so less chapters than other stories, but it felt just as long. There was so much action and drama going on, I felt like I literally read an entire book.

Amazing job, I'm surely going to look at your other stories ;)
bookADDICT6 chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
I got so emotional during this chapter. It's so hard to say goodbyes, whether it's living things or non-living. Either everything is going to go right in the last chapter, or there's a sequel. (I'm hoping for a sequel if things don't end great.)
bookADDICT6 chapter 24 . 7/27/2011
This chapter was filled with so much dark emotions, it was a bit hard to read at first.
bookADDICT6 chapter 23 . 7/27/2011
I'm not liking Denny right now, because he's all angry and stuff. I just feel super bad for everyone :'(
383 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »