Reviews for Thoughtless
Sienna Harpe chapter 26 . 1/26/2010
i wish real romance could be like this, one of the BEST by far romance stories I've ever read, if not number 1 over all. love it! (and so do my housemates)
shez chapter 22 . 1/24/2010
Hiya, I can't remember if I reviewed the last time I read your story, but I just re-read it and had to tell you that I love your story! You've got an amazing talent for writing and really capture the characters emotions. You've got a skill for dialogue and keeping the reader attached to the story. thanks for a great read x
Scrifa chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
AMAZING.

'nough said!
charliej chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
Oh, that was a beautiful story! So sad, so wonderful! Great emotional highs and lows! Wow!
teardropsONroses chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
whoa. for a minute there Kellan seemed bi-polar. not anymore
teodark45 chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
hey i liked the story even if it was a little to.o.o.o.o long for this plot but i guess it was good. What i really didn't like were those intense feelings for denny , she loved him way to.o.o.o.o much and no matter what you wrote at the end it still made me think Kellan was a consolation prize, i don't thing someone could be this forgiven and after shi did all that to him I'm pretty sure no human being couldn't forgive her
JJ Johnsons chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
OMG! How can you people stand this? I nearly cried. But, damn. That was awesome. I'd like to hear more stories like that. (:
ForeverWasteAway chapter 24 . 1/22/2010
Oh man... I'm in love with Denny.
Chantelle chapter 26 . 1/21/2010
I stayed up all night reading this, it was written so well and I loved the plot. It was truly intense. Well done!
teardropsONroses chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
okay wait nvm i'm right here
teardropsONroses chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
I really like it so far!

i'm marking my spot so i can finish it later when it's not going on midnight

i dunno if you live there of if you wanted it that way, but UW is pronounced U-Dub to natives and spelled UW (i live in Wyoming so it's the same thing)
j3welzinc chapter 26 . 1/21/2010
I think I've read this five million times and I still love it. Definitely deserves more 've got my vote for SKOW!
loolabell chapter 18 . 1/15/2010
I absolutely love this story. The low number of reviews is surprising...it should be well into the hundreds. Love it. Kellan rules, too.

~Alice

P.S. Nominated this at SKOW awards...
abbsi chapter 23 . 1/3/2010
Wonderfully well done. Your story is emotional and your characters so believable. I love how you made Kellan and Kiera work things out, especially the whole sex-doesn't-solve-the-problems approach. The sheer heartache of parts of it made it seem to drag, though I know that is very true-to-life. As I once heard someone say, I can actually see these characters making it work as a couple. So, I just wanted to compliment you on the thought you put into making this story so believable.

Thank you for sharing your story.
Isabellamarie chapter 23 . 12/30/2009
You are simply fantastic writer. I just Want you to know this story pulled at my heart like nothing I've ever expierenced before. I may be an emotional person but this story was so real and life like that there was a point that I stopped reading, laid on my bed and sobbed. There's just something about it that made me confused as Kiera and not know who to choose and I felt like I had to rethink my life over again. I feel like a part of me fell in love with Kellan and now I can only hope for what I now consider my definiton of love. I may sound crazy, but this story really moved me and I thank you for that.

From the bottom of my heart, that's what exceptionally only good authors can accomplish.
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »