Reviews for Thoughtless
KinzMarie chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
I luv this story. Just luv it. Reminds me of my ego obsessed guy friends and its just so sweet, but intense. Idk. I just rly liked it. And Laughed so much. At the real uh, intimate part of chpater 7, I Do Not Hook by Kelly Clarkson came on and made me laugh so hard. You did a great job. Ahahaha, and Kellan after their second time kinda reminds me of my ex-not boyfriend and bestie. Man ur gonna think I do all this sexual crap. Plz dont! I just grew up with all guy fam and hav almost all guy friends, my mind works kinda more like one of them, even when I yell at it not to. Ahem. Anyway. You kno, most other ppl cant get guy's attitudes across right. They just want the boy all starry eyed for the girl and hav their perfect ending. It doesn't happen that way. Ok. I need sleep. But another review once I finish it tomorrow ]

~Kb
andyouthinkyouknowme chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
Um...WHAT!

certainly didn't see those last two chapters coming. kind of hoped she'd wake up from a coma or something. holy shit. i admit to having tears in my eyes. i can't believe it. i so hoped she'd stay with Kellan, poor guys life was bad enough...

i agree with another reviewer- i don't know if i can do the sequel. i'm kind of in shock right now. your writing is so great and Kellan's POV would be amazing, but this ending...i just don't know. i respect and understand your decision as the author to end it anyway you want and in a manner you think best so i can't begrudge you that.

The story is so good, but these last three chapters have really thrown me for a loop...oh i need to get a tissue and really think about this...
vanuri chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
OHH MY GOD...I'M SPEECHLESS! YOU KILLED HER! THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY! NOT YOUR AVERAGE HAPPILY EVER AFTER RUN OF THE MILL TYPE STORIES BUT A REALISTIC ENDING. I'M STILL REELING FROM THE SHOCK OF HER DYING. AND FROM THE SCENE WHERE DENNY FOUND THEM IN THAT EMBRACE. AT THAT MOMENT I HAD TO LOOK AFTER FROM MY SCREEN COZ I WAS SO PETRIFIED TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. AMAZING WRITING AND YOU ARE NOW A TOP CONTENDER FOR MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR ON FP. WELL DONE ON SUCH A GREAT FIRST STORY AND HERES TO MANY MORE!
Wandering Phantom chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
Okay... So, I really don't know what to say...! I wasn't expecting it at all. But it was brilliant. I can't say that I like it though, but it was a good ending. You almost made me cry with this !

I don't know if I'll read the sequel because I'm not really thrilled with the whole Kellan/Jenny thing but well, who knows ?

Thanks for this amazing story anyway !

W-P
C.P. Banks chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
I definitely didn't see this coming, but I think the idea of getting Denny and Kellan together is cute. I even thought about it a few times during this story, so I can't wait to see where you go with that idea!
KelaBelle chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
Aww sad ending. you turning them gay? I think a new character should come in it like and help him out and he falls for her.
swinglinemonster chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!

I've been glued to the computer screen for a few hours now re-reading this entire thing. Amazing. Really sad ending though, completely unexpected. I didn't think Denny had it in him to be so violent to anyone. Wow. Didn't think Kellan would just take it either. I kind of wanted him to fight for Keira, to be honest. Either way, amazing story. Can't wait for the sequel!
VampireAcademyDB chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
I am so crying right now... I thought Keira may get another chance to come back :'( well I cantt wait until Kellan's pov omg tears are freaking running down my face... this is so messed up but I love it... can't wait for the sequel :'(
OldKatherineJames chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
Wow.

Yes, wow.

So.

I discovered this story lat last night, and about the third chapter in, I realized that my eye was bugging the royal hell out of me. My contact was ripped. Lovely. Without glasses, I proceeded to read your story with one eye and my face pressed against the screen until I reached the nineteenth chapter.

That's how addictive this is.

You're tugging us and these characters along, holding onto the Kiera/Kellan/Denny catastrophe, and I simply cannot get enough of how deep in this wondrous hole Kiera is. Your characters are fantastic, the situations heart-wrenching, and you've made me a very happy camper to have stumbled upoon this.

My only concern are random and sparratic grammatical errors, but that's the only thing.

Great big kudos to you, and I'll definatly be subscribing to this.

- KatherineJames
Wandering Phantom chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
Hi ! I'm reading this story since yesterday and I really enjoy it. I wish I could write and have so many ideas as you.

Well, I hope Kiera finally really made her decision and will breake up with Denny. He is a sweet guy and really don't deserved to be cheated on. I really feel sorry for him. I'm torn between the two guys actually. They are both great. Well, that's not an easy decision for Kiera...

I hope you'll be updating soon, 'cause I'm kind of addicted to your story

Have a nice day !

W-P
KelaBelle chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
such a cute love story, god I love kellan too. xx
andyouthinkyouknowme chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
1) you are seriously the greatest person ever for updating and adding so many chapters soo quickly! keep it up, i think we're all spoiled now!

2) YES! she made a choice! and it was KELLAN! thank you! now she just needs to follow through on it. i seriously can't wait to see what happens next! the sh*ts gonna hit the fan isn't it!

3) great writing againg. really powerful emotions and descriptions

4) are we ever gonna learn what Denny told Kellan at the airport? and what Kellan was looking at and then shoved under his mattress in this chapter?
C.P. Banks chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
she finally chose! I can't believe it.

I'm eager to see if she follows through with what she is saying or not. I can't wait for the next chapter!
KelaBelle chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
Aww , there so cute.
vanuri chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
You seriously rock! You must be the fastest updater in fictionpress history! This is such a good story! I don't know what I'm going to do when you finish it!
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »