Reviews for Thoughtless
KelaBelle chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Wow I love this and Kellan xx
vanuri chapter 16 . 8/16/2009
Oh my God! This gets better and better as the chapters go on. I was so pleased to see you had updated not just one chapter but several. I want her to be with Kellan, Denny seems like a sap to me. Keep on updating and keep up with the excellent writing!
andyouthinkyouknowme chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
OMG! how does this story not have more reviews! its amazing! i love it! you need to write more because i need to know what happens with Kellan and Kiera! idk how much more of the back and forth between them i can take before my mind explodes as i read it!

its really well written and the characters are soo good! bravo! and update!
BLMarriott chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
this is by far one of the best stories I have read in a while. Love the characters, especially kellan and keira, and the sexy scenes haha D great job!

Please update with the next chapters asap D
vanuri chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
This is such a good story! At first I was hesitant to read it due to it not having many reviews. But once I started it I could not literally put it down until I came to this chapter at which point I was really upset as there was not another chapter to read. Keep updating regularly and hopefully many readers on Fictionpress will read this story and see how amazing your writing trully is!
C.P. Banks chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
loved this chapter! The tension between Kellan and Kiera is crazy. I can't believe you don't have more reviews; this story is great.
C.P. Banks chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
I love this story, the emotions are very vivid, especially in this chapter. This is the first time I truly pitied Kellan.

Anyways... update soon!
VampireAcademyDB chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
oh my... Update Soon! btw Kellan is a jerk... how can u fuck her than turn on her? but hes still sexy! :)
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26