Reviews for Thoughtless
pigsCANflyXDXD chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Awww. It was incredibly sweet of Kellan to give the stuffed animal to the girl.

Another amazing chapter!
pigsCANflyXDXD chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Kiera and Denny are such a sweet couple. :)

Great chapter by the way!
pigsCANflyXDXD chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This seems to be an interesting story.

Uh-Oh! Kiera is in for a bumpy ride. Life is tough when you are surrounded by hot guys.
DofD chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Another amazing chapter.
Lauren. C. Powell chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
i like your book so much, i have ordered it to read it without haveing to go on the internet, i really do love this story, hope it goes on fanfiction, i've had so many idea's from this stage about how Kellan and Kiera could get together, won't be as good as yours, because i have the rest of the story to go, is the sequel going to be published as well? hope so :) anyway, great job so far, haven't stopped reading since i got up, i must be hooked :) x
Lauren. C. Powell chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
when is she going to get with Kellan? does she get with Kellan? i hope so, yet again, an amazing chapter :D
Lauren. C. Powell chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
OMG! True Blood :D i does love that show (if that's what she was watching) haha.

and the chapter was really good, i seriously like the rest of it and when Kiera said "Well it matters to me" to Rita, and that's a little disterbing, Rita being a cooger and Kellen actually going with it, but amazing chapter :) x
Lauren. C. Powell chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
you know when Kellen was singing, was you thinking 'Leave Out All The Rest' as the song he was singing, because that's the song that immediately came to my head.

but i really like how they met, it was a really good chapter :)
rwellpott chapter 28 . 7/4/2011
Is it available on the Kindle?
momo3069 chapter 26 . 7/2/2011
Hey!

I liked this story a lot. It was funny and sad!
ShineySianey chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
Oh my God! I absolutely loved your story. I literally couldn't stop reading it. It was amazing!

There was so much romance and angst it was unreal. Don't we all wish we had our own Kellan - a loving caring bad boy, who's amazing in bed ;)

-ShineySianey x
esinevitable chapter 28 . 6/29/2011
I discovered thoughtless on smash or feedbooks, I forget then kept searching for a sequel or something more on the story and discovered you on fictionpress then Facebook. Either way I'm surprised this story doesn't have more comments. I love K&K! I love the story, drama romance and angst. I've reread it several times. Love it.
MusicIsMyLife.14 chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
I am in love with this story. I spent like two or three days reading this story into the wee hours of the nigth, thank god its summer holiday or else I would be dead tired for school. Any who, this story made me cry near the end, I felt like I could feel Kiera's pain to chose between Denny and Kellan, and I don't cry. I was shocked that a story could bring me to tears, but it also made me so made at times I wanted to stop reading, I hated that she kept pushing Kellan away and would go back to Denny. All threw the story I just wanted her and Kellan to be together and near the end I was worried that Kiera and Kellan weren't going to be and I was so happy that they did end up together. It is truely an amazing story and I can't wait to go read Effortless, which I will probably start reading right after I post this.
MC Hollow chapter 28 . 6/28/2011
This was a great story I loved it! Even though at times I wanted to just shake Kiera and tell her to forget Denny.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Poor Denny. He's such a sweet, nice guy. I hate Kiera right now.
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »