Reviews for Thoughtless
ms.clauie chapter 26 . 5/18/2011
I love this story! I will never get tire reading this...

Is there really a guy like Kellan out there? He is the sweetest guy ever that thing he did having her name tattooed in his heart even after he knew that they will not be together just broke my heart into pieces. I mean that goes to show how much he loved Kiera.

Although I felt for Denny when Kiera and Kellan betrayed him, he was the nicest guy ever. But the connection between Kiera and Kellan was so strong that even Denny could not deny.

Beautiful story and I am so happy that we'll get to know what happens next for all of them in Effortless because this book was just the beginning of the their story...
DofD chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
They are cute together but not hot and spicy.
MrsHellman chapter 26 . 5/1/2011
A great story. I was a bit pissed at Kiera though. I was just... not in favour of her behaviour with the boys, but at the same time I can understand where she comes from. It's not easy liking two completely different people, but she kind of got where she ended up thanks to her own decisions.

However, I'm glad they ended up together in the end - I'm too much of a sappy romantic for them to not end up together after that ride.

Cheers.
iluvromance chapter 26 . 4/26/2011
THAT was AMAZING !definately one of the best romance stories ive read ...
bluz chapter 27 . 4/25/2011
In this story, Kiera was not really my favorite person. I am pretty sure that I will like her in the sequel, but she rubbed me off the wrong way in Thoughtless. None the less, you certainly tune into your characters. Kiera was confuse and at the same time, she did not want to hurt Denny (considering everything he sacrifice for her). Although I was frustrated with Kiera, I am aware that people approach love differently. As I indicated this before, you have the ability to certainly to create a world and allow your characters to stay true to themselves.

Side Note, I read what you wrote on your profile and I like how optimistic you are, when in comes to people who are truly here to enjoy great novels/reading rather then plagiarize another individuals work! I can image how hard that would be and I wish that Fictionpress would do more in protecting the author’s stories.
bluz chapter 26 . 4/25/2011
That was sweet. I can't help but to fall in love with Kellan.
bluz chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
When I though Denny finally caught those two in the act, I was excited. That meant that she was no longer stringing those two guys. But no, it was all a dream. Hmm, can't wait to read what happens int he rest of the chapters.
bluz chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I stumbled upon Effortless, and as I was reading it, I couldn't help but to think whether or not it is a sequel. Looking at your profile, indeed it was. There I was on my computer and said to myself, hey why not read thoughtless first.

I am enjoying the story. You have the ability to draw in your readers, and I am hooked. I know that eventually, Kiera and Kellen will become an item which is great because of the amount of love that I gathered between the two in Effortless. However I still feel bad for Denny. I might change my thoughts on that depending upon what occurs later on the chapters.

Can't wait to read the following chapters!
illegalmoonshine chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
I grew to love every character and I can really appreciate this story. It was well written and it just, captivated me. I was glad that I took the time to read through the entire story. (: It made me smile that my name-twin got a happy ending. I look forward to reading through so other things that you've written. (:
Angelxoxo13 chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Something tell me she's pregnant w kellan baby, which I *halfly* hope not, for her boyfriend's sake.
sparkswillfly chapter 27 . 4/11/2011
everytime i read this story i am remembered of how amazingly powerful and raw the emotions are and how wonderful the story itself is. beautiful.
kimmi0404 chapter 27 . 4/6/2011
Wow...what can i say but thats this has been a fantastic read that has kept me wanting to read it til the very end. Loved it! D
Lexy7432 chapter 26 . 4/3/2011
All I can say is... I LOVE THIS STORY...now I just may have to get the ebook ;D u did a great job on this story..
illegalmoonshine chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Pretty amazing first chapter. (:

I like your characters. Oh, and my name's Kiera. (: That kinda tickled me.
emouyaaang chapter 26 . 3/27/2011
In my many years of reading FP, this is the best story that I have ever read. Every character, ever chapter, everything was just so developed, and the whole thing just made so much sense. I still can't get this story out of my head. Thank you so much for writing it.

I'm definitely buying the book!
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »