Reviews for Thoughtless
topoly chapter 27 . 3/19/2011
oh my goodness, i just spent my entire day glued to the computer reading. sometimes i would be so frustrated since the chapters were so long (and i'm a slow reader, haha), but the characters were just so developed that i couldn't criticize. amazing story, it was well worth my time :)
fairydustillusion chapter 26 . 3/14/2011
you...are seriously the most amazing, talented writer I've ever seen on fictionpress.

the way you write- it's like your words bind my heart to the story and I cried more than a few times.

I loved this story. Simply loved it.

And I love all of your other stories too. Each one of them is like a carefully crafted jewel, dazzling and a masterpiece in their own ways.

you amaze me.

-karen
gert chapter 26 . 3/13/2011
I just recently found your story, and I couldn't stop reading it.

I finished it and the other ending too. Wow... What a great story. I don't know which ending I liked more, probably the one that they got back together. Very emotional story.

Thank you for writing.

gtgtgtgtgt chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This was such an amazing story. You deserve a million reviews:)
DA-chen1 chapter 26 . 3/4/2011
Wow! I really love the end because it's so deep and honest! :-)

Great story!

DA-chen1 chapter 25 . 3/4/2011
Really great chapter! :-)

I like it, how you describe her feelings and her pain...

DA-chen1 chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
Well.. so she lost both men.

That is okay with me! She had not deserved to have two wonderful men!

We'll see what happens next!

NeedsCokeToWrite chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Bloody hell.

That was the most emotional two hours of my life to date.
ssolomon08 chapter 27 . 3/3/2011
I seriously can't put in words how amazing this was! I loved every single thing about this story and wouldn't have wanted to read it any other way. You are truely an incredible writer and most definitely have a gift. Thank you so much for this story and I can totally see why you won an award for this! You're awesome! :)
DA-chen1 chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
Wow... and I thought, she would say: I'm breaking up with Denny!

No! She can't do it? Why? Is she happy with Kellan now?

Then hurry up! ;)

DA-chen1 chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
She is a big idiot!

I really can't stand it anymore! What the f.. is she thinking?

Of course, your story is wonderful, great style to describe her feelings et cetera.. but we all know: they sow the wind and reap the whirlwind! ;)

DA-chen1 chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
Hmm... Jenny noticed too much? What is with everybody around them?

Nobody is watching or observant enough?

I hope, somebody will see and understand! She must choose.. she will loose both of them!

She is so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend and now she is having an affair with this GOD! She is damn lucky!

Eliza chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
this book it superb, absolutely worth reading! i am so addicted, i have already read it twice and i just found this website three days ago, i couldn't stop reading!
DA-chen1 chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
Okay, what the f..?

Denny is such a nice guy - what is she thinking? Is she thinking at all?

She says, that Kellan had stabbed Denny in the back? What is she doin' right now?

Oh, one mistake: his name is Sigmund Freud! An Austrian Psychologist :)

Okay, again: she is really really selfish!

DA-chen1 chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
It's so unbelievable!

She is so selfish - no wonder when she will lose both men!

How can her mind play such tricks on her? She is so in love with Kellan and perhaps she is thinking that she loves Denny, too. But sometimes you must choose, before you hurt everybody!

383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »