Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP
no-ones-puppet chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Oh my god! Your stories are so funny! I read this first chapter a long time ago and I can't remember if I reviewed... But if I didn't i'm so sorry! Anyways this latest installment was ingenious. At first I didn't think Audrey would be that innocent but it all just adds to the funny! So please update soon. :)
vallerin chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
wow, this is soo dirty yet soo funny. update soon :D
RobotInTheHead chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
My, my, my! That had me laughing through out the whole thing. Was that a pun? :P

What a way to end the chapter, it was brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Starlight529 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This story is hilarious!
CheesyBiscuits chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I'm so excited about you updating! This chapter was awesomely hilarious. I can't wait to see how she interacts with eli when they're back in school.
nomadsland chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Oh goodness, that last line did me in. I laughed for a minute straight. That ending could not be more perfect. My dear, you are such a brilliant writer and I'm so glad you've updated!

Holly is officially my favorite character. And Audrey's cluelessness is simply hysterical. This chapter literally made my day. Thank you. :)
AznDr3am3r chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
LOL! I completely did not see that last part coming. It made me burst out laughing! LOL
Le Meg chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Um, I love you. That is all.
WriterGurl123 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I don't think I've laughed this hard in forever! "I touched my urethra." I think she meant her clitoris but she's new to it. Lol love the story!
swellhats chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I like it. Update soon! :)
PlasticWaterBottles chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is an awesome, awesome start. I can't tell from the date whether you last updated in August or December of 2009 'cause I suck and always mix up the day and month, but I do know this much-you are a great writer and we'd LOVE it if you could update. Thanks. You're awesome regardless.
Jess chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Okay; the end gave me raging hormones. I dig this Vitelli kid. Hook me up! Haha - nicely done, kid. Humorous, well-written-you really got me feelin' it. Hats off to you. Update pronto!
4 AM chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
As always,

you never disappoint.

You always manage to combine

something strange and taboo

with something comedic.

Love it.

By the way,

update soon.

It's been ages,

and I'm dying to know what happens.
Nat chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
LMAO Woodcock Johnson? I hope you're a psych student, because that's the name of an achievement test, and some of the members of my class (myself included) could not stop giggling about it the first quarter we learned about it.

Anyway, your writing is very amusing, and very entertaining. Please continue.
XxRealGirlxX chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hahahaha. Omw. That was brilliant :) I loved it! And I hate you for being such a great writer... :)Naw, just kidding. Best laugh I've had in a while. I heart your stories a million!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »