Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP
D-Mish chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Baha. This is hilarious! I love it, please continue this three shot! Its hilarious!
Le Meg chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Vagina!

So this is hysterical, girlfriend. And apparently I don't have you on author alert, so I'm going to rectify that immediately. I wonder how much being a phone sex operator pays... I've got student loans, you know.
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Interesting start, I look forward to reading more (:
natmarie chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You have a super unique plot here which I must say is a very welcome thing after some of the monotony on this site. You also have a knack for clever dialogue and descriptions. Can't wait to see where this one goes.
FM Radio chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Well, Continue it! Please put something next. You can't just leave off there, especially if you add a to be continued at the end, that's a promise. A PROMISE TO CONTINUE! Please update this! :)
The Pregnant Scholar chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Definitely my favorite line:) All in all, it was great and I am excited to read more. However I don't think that you can pick a combination lock; there is nothing to pick. You can definitely work past those high school ones that are built into lockers, but that is just through jiggling and brute force
goodgirl918 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
augh! update please this is flipping hilarious!1 brilliant as usual.
Edoran chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
(for some reason im not able to log in, so im commenting semi-anonymously...)

this is GREAT! I love scheming and naughtiness!

I really like the writing style in this piece- raunchy and hilarious. Your dialogue is extremely entertaining, and Audrey's internal thoughts had me cracking up out loud a couple times!

I can't wait to see where this goes... More Eli (and 1 800 SEX ME UP!) soon please!

Edoran

this is hilarious. (:

continue!

-KIx0x
drunkoffwooder chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I'm in love with your story. It's original-I've never read a story with a phone sex operator as the main love interest. Great job!

I wonder why he works there. Is the pay good? Does he enjoy phone sex so much? Does it have to do with the woman's picture in his locker?

I hope to see Eli's character developed more in the next chapters. Right now he seems like a dangerous sex-crazed high school guy. Also, I'd want to find out more about Audrey and her friends.

Udate soon! Please?
optimistic11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ahaha that was hilarious! You gotta write more!
into the black chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I have a thing for sexy sociopaths. I'm glad your stories feature them.
Terras1fan-inactive chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
GASP, QuinnQuinn! You wrote it! And posted it! (:

I'm so excited for the rest. XD

- Terra