Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP
no-ones-puppet chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aww man! You always write so well. you are my new fiction dealer... you've got me hooked. :]
Misty chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
HILARIOUS. Where the hell do you come up with this stuff? This is legitly legit hysterical. Eli's character is very well developed thus far and extremely entertaining. He's quite vulgar but I enjoy reading it...sh, don't tell my mom...

The "anatomically correct" comment was beyond awesome. Kudos. You Stellar

Looking forward to reading more...update soon!
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Lol, oh no, oh no... I loved that! "Evening, Sugar Tits." :D
Faereh chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Very interesting, can't wait for the next update!
Well-Versed chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Lol, this still gets me. I like the edits. ]

Glad I could help. Just gimme a holler if you need anymore editing. I probably should have emailed you back yesterday, but as I said I was running around and stuff.

Either way, I'll keep this on my alerts because it's just too good. ]
MargaretGraves chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This is absolutely awesome. I'm really excited for Raccoon Wars as well, but this is definitely a good filler in the meantime. :D
falafel chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
addictingg great start! got me hooked
faux-prada chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Yay! I'm elated you're writing again! I know personally that writer's block can be a giant pain in the ass and your muse comes and goes and you're helpless to stop it, so I'm glad it's working for you again :)

And, as for this story, may I say HA. HAHAHAHA. Very funny and entertaining. Your writing definitely reflects your dry sense of humor and sarcastic wit. Audrey and Vitelli kind of remind me of a hodge-podge of John Hughes (RIP!) era characters, and I mean that in an all-too-congradulatory way (honestly, I hold The Breakfast Club and Weird Science in the highest regard :D). Keep it up! I want more!

-B
Rosey-Blue chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
that was awesome n different n hilarious. my cheeks are hurting from grinning continuously.

i loved it. it was well written it was like i was watching a movie in my head as i was reading.

well done.

more! more! more!
nomadsland chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
You always come up with the most interesting and witty stories. When I saw the title, I wasn't sure what to expect, but this was great. Looking forward to the next chapter.
sgwx chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Interesting and original premise. I'll be looking out for this ;)
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Well well

This may not have Brandon or Racoons, but it's got another scary hot dude, and the best title ever. I think I may be in love.

Honestly, though, this is brilliant. And I can tell it's got loads of potential - being slightly sick, disturbed, funny & sexy.

I was fucking thrilled you posted & I can't wait to read more from RW or this!

Btw, will we ever hear a phone conversation (and a mean a good one) between the two?

Cheers!
Aurorablu chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
this is hilarious and extremely interesting. i am intrigued. audrey is kind of hilarious in a really strange way. i have no idea why. but this whole storyline is great, and i'm looking forward to the next chapter. update soon! :D
TumbleWeed23 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
:D hot
Kaspian chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love this story:D

And can't wait for the next update - so please hurry:P
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »