Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
this is hilarious. i dont know how you come up with all this drama put together with humor, its a lethal combo. i tought that you couldnt top the raccon wars but this plot, its the bomb.
Etenebris chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Gah! This story deserves much lovin'. So well written, and so exceptionally hawt. "Woodcock Johnson" is so perfectly Vitelli, and it's amazing that you were already able to establish in my mind Vitelli's character in so elaborate a way that I've got a distinct definition of what is "perfectly Vitelli" and what is not. :D

The protag is, as per-usual, exceptionally bad-ass. Very unique, though - each of your heroines has a bit of you in them, I can tell, but they've all got their own quirks that make sure they're not just clones of each other.

Plus, the only spelling mistake I saw was when you called the principal a "principle"! And, considering the state of spelling today, that's a pretty good correctness/incorrectness ratio! :P

Need...updates...NOW.
Vena Cava chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I don't need to tell you how much I love this. I have nothing to pick at. Dialogue, narration, characters, plot are all spot on. My only virgin sacrifice is yours. Hot and bothered, this is. Love. Love. Love.

Now give me more, dear. ;D
Semi-Precious Weapons chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I really enjoyed that last line. Not sure about Audrey yet, but Eli sounds like he's going to be a good time and I can't wait to read more! Great start!
Katlin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I love this and though Eli Vitelli sounds crude, vulgar, and all their other cognates, he sounds interesting. I mean, he has to be. A phone sex operator sure as hell can't be boring. This will keep me satisfied until Raccoon Wars comes back with an update. I may like Eli now but he's got nothin' on Spyro.
StarEyed14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wonderful! i can't wait for more :)
chng234 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
this is a good one... i bet audrey must be shocked with wat she had found out.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14