Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP
VBH chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm so sad about you leaving, but I do understand. I laugh so much throughout the whole chapter. Would have loved to read some more. Such a shame.
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
You have GOT to continue this... I'm just sayin'.

XOXO
Saydie W chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Do I need to get on my knees and beg for you to update this? Cause I will.

Damn, this is only the first chapter and i'm THIS addicted.

Please please please update soon. :(

I mean, from the earlier reviews that I skimmed through it seemed like you had tons more of the story up but then you took it down...?

I feel like crying. :'(

I tried to get accepted on Plagiarism Haven but it's been 3 months and I have yet to be accepted. :(
Hannah Medwid chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh. Hot. Damn.

Pleeeease continue. This is great. I'll admit, the beginning - for me - didnt catch my attention, so I kinda skimmed over it (I'm sorry, but I pride myself in brutal honesty?) However, how can attention not be caught with a title like that? Either way, if you choose to continue this story and hopefully finish it, count me on board! Audrey seems like the perfect girl to be caught up in a guy like Eli Vitelli - beautiful (or so he thinks so) but ignoring his attempts. I look forward to seeing what happens between them!

Cant wait! :)
Littlechin chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really like your though it is only the very beginning. It has a interesting plot and seems like there could be alot of depth to the characters. In how Eli Vitelli with the personal items in his locker. I just didn't understand why you crammed THe chapters into one document, but over all it seems really good.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh hell! I always seem to have bad timing whenever I see good stories but they've been taking out of FP...
my toes are cold chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO JOIN PLAGIARISM HAVEN ERGH

they're so fucking exclusive

i was really looking forward to reading this :(
caffeinequeen chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
interesting plot so i just had to read this! some ramblings:

i was a bit confused at first because you introduced holly/laura/robby (only halfway through did i realize he was a guy haha) before the main character, and it was a bit unclear so i actually thought one of them was the main character for a second.

"Audrey Hart yelled, making her presence known to friends, enemies and anyone who was listening during the hour of lunch spent in the school cafeteria. Audrey Hart would be damned if..."
hopelesslycliched chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
one year and still no update! :(
SweetFreesia chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Your story is extremely humorous! Please continue it!
Novella Vialli chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Continue please! I want to find out what happens next...
nikki-kay chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
hi, please please please write some more of this story i'm dieing to read some more of ebi and audrey i love the characters :D "do you know how hard it is to get blood stains out of cotton" haha that bit made be laugh :L
britnit chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Well, if that title didn't catch my attention, nothing would. I like the flow of the story already. It's funny without trying too hard. Eli seems to have a lot of hidden depth, which I like(Anyone who likes "And Death Shall Have No Dominion" gets major cool points from me.). I'm very interested to see more interaction between him and Audrey.
Lunatrix chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This story is wonderful! I do hope you finish it. :)

You totally made my day with this, it pleases me greatly.

Crashing Down Lovely chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
please update as soon as you can it is very interesting!
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »