Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP
vipreirei chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I have loved this story ever since I set eyes on it ages ago, and it's a shame that it hasn't been updated since. I did ask a question on your formspring, so I do know why, and I am definitely happy that you have joined PH and are able to post what you like on there instead!

Just wanted to let you know that I love this story, and hope that I will be able to read it in the future!

-Rei.
swellabella chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ahaha, a Woodcock Johnson. I nearly pissed myself laughing each time I saw that. A WJ in my profession is a psychological test battery - not at all sexy.

I was so excited to see a new author on PH I just had to check you out here. I hope you post this up quickly, I'd love to read more.

ithinkyourgay chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
well that was certainly interesting to read. deep down audrey is not as innocent as all her friends think her to be. keep up all the good work!
amber chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
what happened to part two?
Inea chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
If anyone else wrote a story with this as a subject line, I would not even open it. You though, brilliant as always make it fun and quirky to read. So excited for the update. :) Happy holidays by the way! Bet you're still sleeping the finals off though, I know I have been the last two days.
MissNightOwl chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
AWESOME!
aliaschantra chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Dang it! LOL!

That was so damn funny!
naningxoxo chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
haha omg. I'm cracking up so hard whenever I read this story. The humor is perfectly timed and just plain perfect. I love the characters and the unique dialogue. This story is an instant hit and the best thing I've read in a long time.
ChaseTheSunset chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
The story is so FUNNY!

You should really write some more of it.. hope to hear soon.

]
dramalover21 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
So, I love the story so far, and it's only two chapters in! Awesome job!

I hope you're able to update soon? Because it looks as if you haven't had the time considering it's been a year since your last update. I hope you haven't given up on this story?

-Dramalover21
rakel chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
:)) sorry! i have forgotten my fictionpress account so i am kind of an anonymous reader.

BUT! :)) I ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER! :)) The last part was VERY FUNNY! :)) good job!
Muphys Hate Mail chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This story is like awesome, I've never read a story that's like this one and it makes me laugh. :) You did a awesome job on it.
x.betweenthelines chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
LOL LOL LOL

Oh god. That last line was absolutely brilliant. I really really do hope you update this story soon. :)
Ubergirl chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Oh my God, I stopped exam study to read this at two in the morning. Your characters are AMAZING and by far the most well-rounded and interesting I've come across on this site. Well done and I really look forward to reading more!

xoxo