Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP

THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD

OH GOD

PLEASE UPDATE
whisperedcares chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
*Falls on he floor laughing* You crack me up XD I really can't wait for more! I kinda feel sorry for the guy, she must be the hardest customer he has ever had! And she's just so humorous!

~Your Newest Avid Reader,

~Cara
Bluestreamer chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
That last line just killed me.. haha cant wait for an update
Osi chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Update? Please? I beg you? Great mix of humor with ... well, lets face it the dirty stuff (delightfully so, I might add)...

Rilan Morr chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I honestly didn't think Eli would catch Audrey. I thought she'd get away in time before him even knowing she was anywhere near his locker.

But I guess he did! Vitelli's very interesting, I can see the whole bad boy thing going on for him and I like his character. Though, I didn't like it when he called Audrey, um, "ice-queen
WishBlade chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I didn't think a story could be crude and hilarious at the same time, but you just proved me wrong. This is fan-fucking-tastic.
Mantis pie chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Please please please update! This story is so freaking amazing!
RitaHouston chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
cant wait fo next chapter
Zuleika chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
hahahah, that last line killed me. I love this story. Can't wait for an update
musingSanity chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Oh My Gosh. "I feel my urethra!" This story seems great, I can't wait to read the rest. SO PLEASE UPDATE very soon!
xXTristaa chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Lol! 'I feel my urethra" Audrey cracks me up. She's so hilarious! D I can't wait too read more keep up the good work!~
AmandaHold chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
this story is so unique. and funny. i love audrey. i can't wait for the next chapter. update soon!
whentheboysmiles chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Haha I love it. I was kinda disappointed when I read your profile and it said there would only be five parts though... that means you're almost halfway through already. Which sucks for me. I can see why your not making it longer, but I can also see that you definitely could. Anyways...you should update soon :)
sheeprocksocks chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
hahaha. omg
Passionately Yours chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
"I feel my urethra!" - XDD Lol!

I love this story! Gotta thank SKOW for finding it! )
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »