Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP
Garneau chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Hi,

Can I jus say that this is an extremely well written story. You have definitely explored the dictionary as the variety and use of words reflects very well in your mature style of writing. Not only is it well written it is entertaining as well.

The characters are presented wonderfully and the dialogue is witty and amusing.

I love the coyness of Audrey and Eli's disturbing character. The are two characters great at creating interesting facets in this story. I also thought that it was an extremely unique and originally bunch of friends and story one wiu the whole expulsion thing behind Eli's character.

I look forward to reading the next chapter,

Garneau.
sherbetsi chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
You have got to write more of this. I dont think I've laughed this much in a good wee while.

Eli does sound pretty hot in a really hard and raw way. But Audrey's the icing on the cake. How do you get to that age and still be so.. innocent. Ha! Those were the days.

More! Dammit! And more Raccoon Wars wouldnt go amiss either. Your writings sick and I love it. No fluff here.

Sian x
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
So funny! Well-written, witty and made me literally laugh like a hyena.
charliej chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
this is hysterical - good job!
Erin DJ chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
shit! i love this story!
azaleatears chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
That made my day.
mesweetescape chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
BAHAHA. thats hilarious!
cerulean sea chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
OH GOSH. I haven't laughed out loud from a story on fictionpress in a while. I hope you update soon! This is a good story.
Bitter.Winter chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
As odd as this sounds,you are really really good at writing something so crude yet hilarious at the same time. Props for you :D
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
ahahahahhaha i love he quote at the end

this is so funny

please PLEASE please update soon :D
simple-teen chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Wow lol,

Can't wait to see more;
Purple123 chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
hah! i luurve it!
Dark-Passion67 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Haha omg! I could not stop laughing reading this chapter :P

Please update soon !
His-Tiger chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
UGH! come on! part three? lol been waiting forever.
Sunshine Bear chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I fucking love her.

And him.

Oh my god.

I can't even just say that I love her. No. I have to cuss. Because she is that amazing.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »