Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP
Tag chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
I laughed so hard at this last line!

Arent you proud of me for reading your story? I even signed my name "Tag." How do you like them apples, Scar? ;)

PS - Nice shout-out to the trashy romance novels in your closet. I know a Judith McNaughty reference when I see it. Whitney my love just became Whitney my phone fuck.

Love it. lmao
insane-without-writing chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Okay it's officail, I love this girl she is just to cute. Please update soon, i'd love to see how this all ends.
honey splattered brains chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
OH MY GOD SHE IS SO STUPID LMFAO. i feel bad for eli XD
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Lol, this story is funny! Can't wait to read more!
FM Radio chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Oh god. Im so frightened and amused. And slightly embarassed...good job on the emotion evoking! I still totally love this idea, and you are doing soo well with it. And it's totally fine that you didn't reply, i have been failing at checking my email so... :) Update soon!
MaxMcDowell chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Please update soon.
Night's-Freedom chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
HEY!

Seriously funny, I hope u can update again soon!

Have a gd week!

BYE!

x x x
browneyedcolly chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Hahahahahha, this is a really funny story!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
HAHAHAH it's hilarious! I love it!

xx

Ali
Lidiu chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
This is fucking hilarious!
Lidiu chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This story is awesome!
CV-S chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Oh my gosh... I knew this would be a good story, especially the ending... it made me laugh so hard.

Thanks for giving a good read
Madison Clarke chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
he doesnt seem to be any different with people over the fone than he is with people at school.

concidering there isalready a rumer going around thats he's a gigilo will the friends still get the money?
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
love it :) haha can't wait to see where this goes! post more soon!
Mantis Pie chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Wow. I KNEW I WAS GOING TO LOVE THIS! Geez, man, i'm so glad you're not some priss who is afraid to say "pussy" or something. But DUDE! This is SO original! I've only read 2 chapters and im literally squealing for more! Badass story, seriously.

Keep up the great work, and update ASAP!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »