Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
I love this story! It's funny but hot at the same time! haha Update soon PLEASE! :)
Zure chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw friend, it's been too long. This story looked too fun for me to pass up.

Some bits of plot were sticking out to me so I figured I'd comment but not before telling you that this has got me to LOL IRL so props.

1. The money. Lol, i don't know but all the facts surrounding different characters and their motivations in regards to money seem somewhat off.

Football Team Pool $ 20

(This is ALOT of money for highschool kids...unless they're growing up in a very affluent place, I can't imagine each kid donating more than $10 to a Mystery pool)

Motivation for each of the four friends $ 500

(Right on, this would motivate me to break into a locker...yup)

Cost of a calling card $ 60

(I wouldn't be able to drop $60 on a calling card unless I intended on useing it, but at the time of purchase the MC doesn't even know she intends on calling the phone line...and then she later has to consent to and submit payment on a website? Do you mean she got a calling card on her cell because that's just the type of plan she's on?)

Cost for 30 mins of sexy time $ 20?

(Lol, did you do any field research to establish the going rate? I don't really know anything about this, but if the bad boy is pimping his vocals for about $40/hr I dunno...it doesn't sound like enough based on where I think the plot is going.)

LASTLY. Isn't this a teenaged boy we're talking about? I mean, when the hell is he getting his 18 hours of sleep? And how does everyone know that he's Mysteriously Occupied from 4-1 am?

Oh, so many questions. But Oh so fun to read.
naz292 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
hahahaha
Humperdinky chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
I can't stop laughing as I write this. That final line killed me! "I feel my urethra!” Plainly put, you're a genius. This is such a hilarious and well-written story. While Eli definitely has some arsehole-like tendencies, I can't help but love him, along with all your other characters. Audrey's a riot. I wanted to give her a high-five at the end of this chapter for being so hilariously naive, yet at the same time, endearing. You have a great story here. I'm so glad that I stumbled across it. I can't wait to read your next update!
TumbleWeed23 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
...oh fuck! urethra? really? hehehehe...
serako chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
wow. i knew i would love this story as soon as i read the line, "i vomit in the presence of your bullshit." haha, it's witty, acerbic lines like that one that make my day, and your fabulous story is full of them. in the first chapter, eli had only a few lines, but already, i knew he was going to incredibly sexy, and he definitely proved that in the second chapter. i'm ridiculously excited to see how eli and audrey are going to interact at school from now on after this call. please don't take four months to write your next chapter! audrey calls to the dangerously daring and innocent girl in all of us :)
Jade Q. Dean chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Oh god, I love this story already. Youre seriously one of the best writers Ive come across. Great style. Hah, awesome. I want to say so much more about it, but awesome would be the best way to describe it!
xXReader.Desu.YoXx chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
HAHAHAAH.

Hilarious.

I cant wait for the next chapter.

Aud reminds me of myself..

AAH -blushes
Sweet Child chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Holy cow... that was the most hilarious and embarrassing ending to a chapter ever. You had me nearly rolling all over the floor, laughing.

Damn, now I'm probably going to be quoting that for the rest of the week... "I feel my urethra".
All Over You chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
bahahaha! that last line!

you have no idea how hard i'm LOL-ing right now.
palmsaresweaty chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
omg! lolz
XxRealGirlxX chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Gosh that was entertaining. The ending was ass-splitting. Lol! Job well done :) I absolutely loved it!
Muggle Minx chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
"I feel my urethra!"

I was craking up so hard my mom looked at me like I was a psycho.
KMx0x chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
LOL. (: This story is so effing hilarious. I swear.

Update soon!

-Kiara
salt and vinegar pringles chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Hahhahahahaha! there is no measure of how hilarious and fantastic this story is! just plain originality and awesomeness. your characters are so confronting and brave about certain topics that it makes me love Audrey to bits! she's superbly crafted. honestly, your characters are just outstanding; they've all got their own personal character, and they're so different and just literary genius. can't wait to read the next chapter!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »