Reviews for 1 800 SEX ME UP
Kaspian chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
This story is just so great! When I read the two first chapters, I was almost tired of laughing afterwards. You and this story is great:D Update soon, please:)
sasha blue chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
hahahahahahahaha update soon yeah? this was rad.
Camelia Sinensis chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Howdy! This is just hilarious, honestly.

I had a feeling that she wasn't so much of a prude, but guess I was wrong. But it just makes this a hell of a lot funnier.

Please please post soon!
daling chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
o my god im biting my hand to muffle my laugh!

o god. hahaha that was so funny.

took you so loongg(:

update frquent pleassee. xD
MaeMaes chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
LOL! This entire chapter was hilarious. XDD And I love the way you ended it. I was cracking up (quietly into my pillow, since it's 3am) more than once. Christ, woman. This is good stuff. xD I also love the sly mention of teen step-sib romance. :P Your sense of humor is love. :D *fangirls*
MaeMaes chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is absolutely hilarious. I love it! You characterize so well, I'm envious. :D The beginning was amazing. Each character had his/her own separate voice, and just through dialogue alone I could tell who was usually speaking. Seriously, that is amazing. And I love how you don't expend paragraphs and paragraphs of expository prose about each character's backgrounds/appearances, etc. 'Cos when you do, oh boy. It's a doozie. XD As I told V, I totally want to bang Eli Vitelli. And only 'cos you said so, I won't be dialing his number. Since you insist that there is no real 1800SMU number. (I'll try, just to be sure, though. ;) Jkjk.)
Swan Queen chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Yay! You updated :)

Audrey is adorable. I love her take on things. That last line was perfection, LOL.

Update soon :D
Automatic Loveletter chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
This story is so freaking hilarious. I love how Audrey is so literal! hahahah "tell me what you're doing" "I'm talking on the phone." ohmygawd, i can just imagine the bantering. so funny. and her "anatomically correct" statements. last line of this chapter is full of WIN.

i hope you update soon!
Essie chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
LoL urethra!

Believe it or not, i actually know exactly how Audrey feels. I didn't realise females had 3 openings until after high school. Hell I always wondered how babies could fit out of the pee-hole.

Great to see you updating. Are you this funny in real life?
into the black chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Uh how old is this girl again? She must be one ignorant helluva person if she is in high school and doesnt know anything about sex. I mean really, if you walk through the halls listening in to people's conversations at school you would know a crap load more than you did before. Talk about naivete. It feels kind of unrealistic but you do make me laugh which, I suppose, is more important.
iamdeleted chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
That ending?1 LMFAO!

Bahahaha.
TheStoryGoesLikeThis chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Amazing start! Loved how you introduced Eli Vitelli.
SassyGrl chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Plz upodate!
RebelWithoutACause2013 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Lmfao omfg this is great!
jammi chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
OMG. I swear, OMG. hahah, I was reading it at the same time as a friend and ah, I need to get out more or something because I'm laughing but I'm also beyond mortified.

Howdy? HOWDY? My grandmother says howdy, and that's mainly because she watched cowboy shows and liked how it sounds. Now, yeah, omg.

And it must be nice to have a voice of pure sex so people are willing to pay TWENTY DOLLARS for half an hour and you don't even cater to the person's needs. Just straight disrespectful. And 'sugar tits'? How does he make that sexy?

But yeah, oh man, great chapter, I feel so childish since I am grown and this killed me/embarrassed me. Not even the sex talk but *her*, I won't even get into that ending line, GAH! Sweet Hey Zeus.

hahah, but yes, I will stop spazzing and thank you for updating, deffo needed that, ahahah.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »